15

It was 2:03 am, taehyung was breathing heavily, sweat forming on his forehead, a frown on his face he was thrashing in his sleep. His hand accidentally hit the glass jar kept on the nightstand which fell down making a loud thud sound, waking taehyung up from his sleeping state and that's when Jungkook came running in the room with an worried and scared expression listening to the thud sound.

Entering the room Jungkook immediately tunred on the light and his eyes went wide in horror seeing his son gasping for air,forehead sweaty and trying hard to breath. Jungkook immediately ran to taehyung no.. don- don't touch me, I'm in pain, I..I'm scared screamed taehyung, flinching away from the worried and desperate touch of his father. Taehyung's eyes went seeing Jungkook, his breathing fast and shallow, his whole body trembling in uncontrollable fear.

Taetae.. calm down .. calm down ..! I'm not going to hurt you love said Jungkook trying to calm taehyung caressing his hairs softly trying to not scare him away. He held his hand firmly, thier eyes met and taehyung again started panicking and yelled no.. no don't come near me plz .. you will shoot me and went limp in Jungkooks arms. Jungkook's eyes widened in horror seeing the apple of his eyes this scared. Jungkook felt like a terrible failure as he is the reason behind his son's condition. Tears pricked in his eyes as he sat helplessly with his unconscious son his arms.

Jungkook immediately got up as it's not time to cry. He hurriedly took taehyung and ran to hospital with tears continuously flowing from his eyes . Reaching the hospital he carried his unconscious son's body in bridal style and ran inside the hospital yelling help, help..! Like a madman , the people present their stared at Jungkook weirdely who was wearing a pajama suit with no slippers, standing in the lobby of the hospital with his unconscious son. He looked miserable..!!

Listening to his shouts the doctors and the nurses hurried with a stretcher, Jungkook laid taehyung on it and ran along with the nurses and doctors only to be stopped by them at the door . The doctors took taehyung's unconscious body in the emergency room closing the door on Jungkooks face.

Jungkook knelt down infront of the door helplessly, praying for his sons well being. He got up from the floor and sat on a chair in waiting area.

The doctor came out after treating taehyung and Jungkook immediately got up and ran to the doctor asking how taehyung is now, the doctor sighed and guided him to his cabin.

After what felt like an hour Jungkook came out of the cabin with a blank face and tears in his eyes. He went to taehyung's room where he was now sleeping with an iv attached to his hand and an oxygen mask to support his breathing.

Looking at his son's condition a sob left his mouth which he immediately stopped by covering his hands tightly on his mouth, the tears of guilt and disappointment cascaded down on his cheeks. And a wave of regret washed over him, his heart sank with disappointment and guilt knowing that he had caused the pain to his most loved one . The weight of his actions pressed heavily in his conscience and he couldn't help but feel like a failure as a father .

He knelt down infront of his bed taking his free hand with utmost care like as if his hand was most fragile flower in the world. Jungkook kissed his hand muttering I'm sorry for not being a good dad for you my son.

Jungkook got from the floor and went out calling someone hello chim..? , can you come to XXX hospital it's urgent said Jungkook and cut the call.

Jimin was there in no time, comforting a hysterically crying Jungkook. After 20 mins or so Jungkook was calm minnie.? Jimin hummed in response take taehyungie with you for a while. Jimin again hummed in response but will he agree to come with me asked jimin I don't k is Minnie, the doc said that he is afraid of me , and if I agin show up infront of him, he will again go through this panic attack. Jimin nodded his head alright let's go. Saying this they both went to taehyung's room. Jungkook stood outside the room whereas jimin went inside the room only to witness a blankly staring taehyung.

Heyy taehyung.! Chirped jimin going towards taehyung who showed his palm in air indicating to stop jimin on his track. Jimin frowned at his actions but stood still with a confused face. Don't come near me said taehyung with a cracked tone and jimin's eyes widened in shock listening to taehyung's cracked voice and why taehyung is not letting him come to him. But what did I do..? Asked jimin confused I said don't come near me , leave me alone , I want to be alone said taehyung in a panicking as he picked the scissors kept near his bed, jimin eyes went wide in horror and he immediately stepped back see I'm not near you .. shh shh I won't come near you , no one will .. shh shh said jimin trying to calm taehyung which actually worked as taehyung again slept covering himself.

Heyyy guys here's another chapter..!!!

Hope u will like it .!!

And I'm so sorry for the mistakes..!! I don't know if I explained the situation correctly plz let me know it the comments.!!

Love ya all ❤️