Act V

AUTHOR'S NOTE

🌻 Hello, everyone! Long time, no see! 🌻

Before we get into it, I'd like to give a special shout out to one of my most loyal fans since I started writing in 2020: Creative! It's his birthday today, November 22! 🥳 🎉 Have a great birthday and a happy Thanksgiving, Creative!  🦃🍽

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Now, let's talk. I feel extremely vocal. It seems like every (FanFiction) writer has this cringe Author's Notes thing every once in a while, so here's mine:

We did it. We have made it to the fifth installment, and we only have two more installments left... YAY!

Tensions are rising, hearts are breaking, eyes are stinging with tears. Our little protagonist will soon meet her end, for better or for worse? Stay tuned...

1. QUESTION: When is the next update?

ANSWER: In a perfect world, I would say in December because I enjoy updating monthly but in all honesty, the prospects of a December release is looking super low... Eh, early January. I'll probably write something pertaining to my progress on Wattpad.

2. QUESTION: How do you have the time to write this much in so little time? (Assuming that 30k+ words in just over a month is a lot, of course.)

ANSWER: I don't! That is why I'm typing this up at 2AM, surviving on the 4 hours of sleep I managed the night before. I live on Monster's Java Mean Bean and Loca Moca. Sleep deprivation has its perks; I don't have to apply mascara to get the 'smokey bedroom eyes' look. Take that!

3. QUESTION: Will the original ELR be reuploaded?

ANSWER: Yeah, about that... You see, I was having a huge breakdown about not having the original files of my older more-shittier work until I saw that AO3 sends a downloadable file of your story to your email when you delete them! Hurray! That said, I will probably post them on AO3 in one huge story, turn off comments, and leave a cutesy note at the bottom that says something along the lines of, "As a writer, you have to start from somewhere."

4. QUESTION: Porn? Ships? Smuts?

ANSWER: Yes! No? Yes! After finishing Volume One, I plan to make reader requested one-shots! I have never done the whole 'Y/N' thing but I'll definitely need a break after this. As for the porn, I'll happily write girl-on-girl/three-girls-one-guy types of things. (Side note: I can't write porn for things I myself am I not attracted to, so I can't suffice every kink. I love women, take from that what you will ❤️)

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Anyway, enjoy the fifth installment of ELR! Please feel free to give me commentary, criticism, and suggestions.

🌸 As always, thank you for reading! 🌸

It is the Kakusei era, year 3XXX.  

The world has undergone a drastic change due to the series of global conflict, ecological disasters, and the advancement of technology. Modern civilization had long collapsed and the merging of countries, increase in oligarchs and totalitarian regimes, corruption, and warfare was rampant.  

Left alone, uninterrupted, without pause, was a world unbeknownst to those fortunate; a world filled with demons and those who slay them. 

MEDIA DICTIONARY
* Thoughts
* "Dialogue."
* 'Telepathic dialogue.'
* "Past conversation."

┍━ 【❀】 ━┑

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

EMISO