18. Aarnav

"Are you not even going to look at me?" I asked Reena

She was ignoring me since one hour.

She did not even look at me once and I almost felt I am invisible because of the way she ignored me.

"Are you seriously going to make me doubt my existence like this?" I asked.

"I should be the one asking this... How can you do this to me? You took away so many important friends from me."

"I was prote..."

"I don't want the statement 'I was protecting you' please, this is not protecting."

"I am sorry atleast listen to me once."

"I don't want to, I just wanna go home."

"Okay, I'll finish the paper work and will go home."

I went outside the room and saw Aadhya and Roshni standing.

"Are you happy now? You ruined my bond with the only important person I have." I bursted out at Roshni.

"Watch out your tone Mr. Oberoi." Roshni replied with the same energy and I got more angry.

"Keep your voice lower while talking to me, you can be screwed in no time."

"For now you are the one who is screwed so please deal with that and not me." Roshni said and Aadhya let out a small laugh.

I started walking towards Roshni in anger.

But Aadhya came in front of Roshni and stopped me by putting her hand on chest and I felt like my body was put on fire with her touch.

"Back off."

I gave her an angry stare and walked away.

I completed all the paper work and took Reena outside hospital.

"Okay then I'll leave. Please take care of yourself." Aadhya said.

"Bye Reena, take care." Roshni said.

"No wait. You guys are coming to my place now, come sit in the car." Reena said.

"But... " Aadhya said.

"No but just come and sit in the car please. I want to spend time with you guys it's been so long." Reena said with puppy eyes and they got convinced.

"Alright. But I already got my car here so Me and Aadhya will come in my car." Roshni said.

They both reached and spent rest of the day with Reena.

Reena was happy and I was happy to see her happy again after an exhausted week and after almost dying.

Even though she was weak, she had enough energy to jump all over the bedroom and dance.