E35 Reinvent

Dear Future Wife,

I'm not feeling well po, it's just quite tiring after a long long vacation.

It's supposed to be at peace right?
Nahihirapan ako ngayon to cope up with bills, debts, paying on time with no time at all.

How can I suppose to be good provider to ours?

Malapit na din peak season of audit management, sa pagkakatanda ko.
Pwede naman talaga to explore things ahead.
Morevoer, there's nothing wrong with it.
I'm indecisive right now but isa lang sigurado.

Excuses versus actual doing it, perhaps hinahanap ko pa right timing on selling merchandise.

To this subject matter, what really happened with me and those penny.

Start over and over again, this time let me remind you also wife that's this is the best I can do right at the very very least.

Aminado ako, I badly needed a girlfriend that listens and motivates me to work myself up, it's so much more and satisfying to do so.

There's more, wife.
Isn't ironic, I tend to have the same number of people who always seeking help but I am not allowed to seek help to them.

Tama nga, less expectations to others; expect more to yourself.

And this upcoming season, I tend to atleast reinvest again with caution.

That I can afford to lose, I tend to failed multiple times on selling, yet here I come again over and over again, trying to sell consistently.

There's nothing wrong with selling isn't?
I love to own a coffee shop that offer beers, books and coffee.

Don't get me wrong, I have to do it.
I don't want to regret the rest of my lives that I don't own a coffee shop.

May I know if I can be a entrepreneurial businessman, for my own style, sake, sane.

It's trick and treat season, may you enjoy the season for the reason.

Sisipagan ko nalang magbenta, the art of selling, wife please be safe and have a great time with yourself.

There's nothing else I can do right now - nowhere to be consistent.

We tend to be gloomy yet cringing more.

I hope you find your own pace to succeed wife,

Me too.
Always take care.
Yours truly,
John Michael