Chapter 1

Salem was sitting down on her throne, contemplating on what she should do. She needed a Grimm that would be useful to her and not be some fodder. She wanted this grimm to be special.

A Grimm, that will supposedly be her best creation. She had an evil smile as stood up and gracefully walked to her Grimm Pool. It was bubbling and now it was time to get to work.

She worked on this Grimm, trying her best to mold it into what she wanted it to be. Truthfully it was taking a while. After at least 3 days, she was finished.

Salem: “Finally I'm finished with my best creation. This Grimm…shall not fail me, it will obey and be my…pet.”

She had to show this to her inner circle. A Grimm that would for sure turn the tide to the war she has with her ex-husband Ozpin.

After a day she summoned her subordinates to the meeting table.  She had a smile on her face that held evil intentions.

Salem: “Now, I summoned you all here today because I made something..special. A Grimm that will be the main key in victory. This Grimm I made, will help us”

She placed the Grimm Goo on the table and it slowly crawled. Making all kinds of slimy noises. Cinder looked at the thing in a bit of disgust. Arthur looked at it with curiosity. Tyrian smiled and clapped happily.

Cinder: “Sorry..How can this.. Parasite help us?”

???: “AYE BITCH! WHO YOU CALLING A PARASITE?!”

They all looked around to see where the voice came from. They couldn't find the source. Which was odd to them? Were they just hearing things?

Salem: “...Who said that?”

???: “I said it! The fuckin’ Goo on the table!”

They all looked at the goo as he shifted into a head with sharp teeth and Unusual eyes.

Salem was surprised and so were the others

Salem: “You can talk? How..?”

Arthur: “Remarkable..”

Emerald: “Creepy..”

Mercury: “That's actually awesome..!”

Arthur: “Interesting..”

???: “I can talk cause I can! I'm fuckin’ intelligent Grimm for damn sake. Call me Venom, or…Uh… Hmm.. (Y/N)! Yeah yeah! Either of those!”

Salem pondered, stroking her chin.

Salem: “Seems I created a Sentient Grimm by accident. Oh well, nothing but a minor flaw..Anyways, (Y/N) here is special. He can attach himself to anyone and use them as some sort of host.. On top of that, I made him to where so he could impregnate women. So his children would come out Half-Grimm and Half-Human.”