Chapter 3: Brainwashing Pokemon

(After the last trial... Thundercloud was starting to take in what Melody said)

Thundercloud: What did she mean by
"There's 2 more Team Toxic Members after you"? Is she saying that one of my own friends is going to backstab me? No, there's no way right. Well, anyway, I shouldn't take what she too personally. I think I should get to the others and...

Actora: BOO!!

Thundercloud: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (Falls Off the Bed) OW!!

Actora: (Laughing) Sorry about that, sweetheart.

Thundercloud: Gee, thanks. Wait a second... Mind Control, is that you?

Actora: Oh, leave that old name behind. Call me, Actora the Mismaguis.

Gemeye: We found a dusk stone outside on the new location.

Thundercloud: Monomoem opened a new location?

Marionette: Last night. Here, come take a look!!

(Thundercloud followed the 3 tricksters and found the new location)

Thundercloud: Oh, it's like a whole new place in Crown City.

Marionette: Yep.

Thundercloud: Let's see what the map says.

(Thundercloud checked the map, and the new locations were:

Thrifty Megamart
Sky Pillar
Fortree Cabins
Alabaster Icelands
Crimson Mirelands
Vermilion Porch
Lavaridge Volcano
Hearthome City
Lilycove Department Shop
Celadon Stone Shop
Granite Cave
Rustboro Fossil Restoration)

Thundercloud: Huh? New locations? Shouldn't be too hard to investigate.

Actora: Yeah. Also, Monomoem gave us new Exp. Points after clearing the 2nd trial. I can showcase them to you.

(Actora showcased the points, and they were:
Thundercloud: Level 68
Megaskhan: Level 58
Iceberg: Level 40
Zella: Level 57
Symbiont: Level 69
Sunny: Level 60
Silvally: Level 76
Firey: Level 62
Abby: Level 75
Stonehenge: Level 67
Gemeye: Level 59
Marionette: Level 71
Actora: Level 62)

Thundercloud: So, the Pokémon that had the ability to evolve were...

???: THUNDERCLOUD!!!

(A Zoroark appeared from behind the map and hugged Thundercloud)

Thundercloud: Zella?!

Illusion: Yep. That's me. They changed my name to Illusion cause of... well... the dex entry.

Megaskhan: Yeah, it was shocking at first, but ultimately, I'm starting to like it.

Thundercloud: That's awesome of you, Illusion!! Say, um... where's Sunny and Iceberg?

Megaskhan: I don't know where Sunny is... but we know where Iceberg is. C'mon, TO ALABASTER ICELANDS!!!

(The 3 of them ran over to the Alabster Icelands)

Thundercloud: Woah!! So, this is the Alabaster Icelands. Cool. Brr. Chilly, too.

Megaskhan: Yeah, it's kinda below 30° as of right now. So, we should be okay...ish. Anyway, c'mon, we have to make it to where Iceberg evolved.

Illusion: Yeah, if I remember correctly, she evolved at Avalugg's legacy. So, she should still be there... at least.

(All 3 of them ran to the place where they told her Iceberg evolved)