Always

"Come on Yun, it's going to be fun." Kazuha whined flopping on top of Yunjin trying to get her attention while she watched a movie on their shared couch.

Yunjin paused the movie and looked down at the frowning girl.

"I told you Kaz, I don't want to go." Yunjin rolled Kazuha off of her and pushed play on the movie.

Kazuha landed on the floor with an 'oof'

"We were supposed to be sexy cowgirls together Yun." Kazuha said sitting herself in front of Yunjin to block her view of the Tv.

Yunjin paused the movie once again, then turned her attention to Kazuha.

"I'm just not feeling it anymore, Kaz" Yunjin let out a fake dramatic sigh then unpaused the movie and turned her attention back to it.

"Bullshit!" Kazuha said poking Yunjin in the chest.

"You need to get out of this dorm and go have fun and not being a sad loser."

"I'm not sad"

"You've listened to Laufey 567 times within three days."

"That doesn't mean anything!"

Kazuha let out a sigh and sat down next to Yunjin.

"It's been two months Yunjin. I know it's hard but you need get out of here and go experience life. It's not going to be the same anytime soon, if not at all, but you need to go out and do something."

Yunjin knew the younger girl was right. She hated how she was always right. Kazuha could read her like a book.

Yunjin let's out a sigh

"I guess you're right." Yunjin gave Kazuha a small smile

"I know I'm right" Kazuha gave her a smirk then pulled her into a hug.

The two pulled away after Kazuha's phone went off from a message.

"So, are you coming?"

"..."

"I want the brown hat."

______________

When Yunjin and Kazuha arrived at the party the first thing they noticed was the smell of alcohol and weed along with how crowded the party was.

Well, it was a Halloween party.

"I think Ryujin said Yeji and her are in the kitchen." Kazuha yelled to Yunjin. The music blasting so loud she wouldn't have been able to hear her if she wasn't as close as she was.

"Ok, let's go find them." Yunjin yelled back.

They arrived at the kitchen and found Yeji and Ryujin along with Chaeryeong and Lia with them.

When the two were close enough, Lia noticed them and waved which got the other three girl's attention next to her to look at the direction she was waving at. The three then soon followed.

When Yunjin and Kazuha finally made it there, they were squeezed into a giant group hug with the four girls.

"I love the costumes guys!" Lia shouted at the two girls over the music.

"Thank you, your costumes are good as well!" Yunjin shouted back at her.

"Wait, what are you guys supposed to be?" Chaeryeong asked with a confused faced.

"We're sexy cowgirls" Yunjin smirked.

Kazuha had a black cowboy hat with a black bandanna crop top with blue jeans and black boots. Yunjin had the same outfit just with the hat, boots, and crop top being brown. Along with their recently dyed hair, Kazuha having an Oreo color scheme and Yunjin's hair being blonde.