006

dokja pov.

hi dokja i have unfortunately beencalled into the set this early in themorning (kills self cutely) so akiwill escort you all instead but benice to him because hes kind ofdepressed lately i think

called into the set this early in the
morning (kills self cutely) so aki
will escort you all instead but be
nice to him because hes kind of
depressed lately i think.

need to find him a new job soon or sumn

have a fun first day i'll be there
at lunch! if anybody even as much
as touches you... o(^-^)o

hehe thank u bunny good luck filming ♡
see u at lunch

and don't worry i think they
know not to mess w me x
reacted with 💟

THIRD PERSON POV

Dokja is so screwed.

She says she doesn't care, but but really, she hates it—she hates that they called her a bully and that all those lies about her are being spread. Now people have the wrong misconception about her, are telling her she should've died from her relapse, and you know, all those other nice things.

Soyeon and Bunny came over the previous day to cheer her up, going as far as to binge watch Breaking Bad (her favorite show ever). Bo brought his Nana's food, and while Aki couldn't make it because of work, he was on the phone with Soyeon and talking to them all evening. Jia came later on, bringing lots of her home-baked treats.

They had a sleepover, with Aki and Bo in the room next door, Soyeon on Dokja's bed and the rest of the girls on the floor. It was a vibe and Dokja was happy, but the nerves seemed to spring back as soon as she woke up.

Her parents came home a few minutes ago and asked to meet her downstairs. She's so screwed.

"You okay?" Soyeon asks, fixing her hair while sitting in front of the vanity mirror. Jia, who is leaning over her head and doing her mascara, looks back at Dokja with a sad frown.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She adjusts her jean shorts. It's the outfit Soyeon picked out and Bo approved of, but for some reason she didn't feel as good in it as before. "I'm going downstairs to talk to my parents. I'll be back."

As she walks down the stairs, she feels even worse than before. It's not like her parents are strict or in any way abusive, but they draw clear lines about what is right and what is wrong. And her behavior two nights ago is definitely not right.

Her dad is sitting on the dining table and reading the newspaper while her mom is pouring tea for three. At the sight of their daughter, she smiles warmly.

"Good morning, my daughter. Did you sleep well?"

Dokja is sure her mouth is hanging open. "Uh . . . yeah, mom. I did. How's grandma and grandpa?"