Lipstick

AN:- For my babies 😽enjoy😺💛

MORNING

Danielle woke up with the sun streaming down her face. Suddenly an arm snaked around her waist, pulling her close.

She smiled at it and stirred to face her.

When Danielle faced Haerin, she pecked her cheek then get out of the bed to shower.

After her shower she cook breakfast, eggs, bacon and pancakes, good thing Haerin finally open her refrigerator so they can stock some food.

While cooking, Danielle smiled when she felt an arm snaked around her waist and a head sleepily and lazily resting on her shoulder blade.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning Baby." Danielle gave Haerin another peck on her cheek.

"I told you, I'm going to cook for you."

Danielle face Haerin and pulled her closer while Danielle nuzzled her head on the crook of Haerin's neck.

"You always cook for me, I want to cook for you this time. What time are you gonna go to Yeonjun's villa?"

"Jihye... the pancake is burning."

"Oh my god!" Danielle immediately broke the hug and get the burnt pancakes. "Gosh baby I'm so sorry."

"It's okay I'll still eat it okay?"

"No!"

But it's too late. Haerin already put it in her mouth.

"It's good, thank you for cooking for me. Actually no one does that only Beom's mother."

"Then let me cook for you from now on if we're together."

"No, we cook together." Haerin open her old stereo and good thing that the radio is playing some slow classic song. Haerin get Danielle's hand and put it to her shoulder, now they are having a slow dance.

Danielle blushed terribly this is the first time someone did that to her.

Finally the song ended, Danielle put her hand on Haerin's face and pulled her close until their lips met. Danielle kissed Haerin tenderly, the younger girl returned the gesture eagerly. Danielle tasted a burnt pancake and green apples, how come Haerin's morning breathe taste and smell green apples. It became Danielle's favourite flavour in the world. Haerin's smell was heavenly too.

Before Danielle lost control, she eased herself off of Haerin. "The pancake is burning again baby." She said near Haerin's lip.

"Don't worry, I'll eat it all but for now let me kiss you more." Haerin pulled Danielle's head and kissed her again passionately.

-

SATURDAY NIGHT

Yeonjun's frat party. Haerin invited Danielle to come but she declined telling Haerin that she needs to finish her work so after they cuddled, Haerin dropped Danielle to her place before heading to Yeonjun's villa to finalized everything making sure it is perfect.

It was 7PM when Haerin completed everything and change her clothes, the guests is already arriving she took a selfie and send it to Danielle.

Perv😺

Hello my puppy.😘

😘