Chapter 5

Krishna was more than shocked to see Urna in the Art Room and he got it when he saw Bhairav with her.

As Bhairav briefed Krishna about his conversation with Urna, Krishna was trying to read Urna, but she kept looking towards the artworks present in the room. Finally Krishna said to Urna, "Please colour the big board into three different shades. Give me your number. I will WhatsApp you the thing I am planning to make."

Urna hesitantly gave her WhatsApp number to Krishna. Immediately a message popped up to her. As she opened the msg, it said- "Welcome to my den, thanks for coming here."

The msg was followed by an image of a board with different types of sports painted on them.

She looked through the image and found a big mdf board lying on a table. Picking up some masking tape, she started working.

First she divided the board into three equal parts and covered the division with masking tape. By doing this, she can easily paint three different colours in the three parts, without the fear of the colours getting mixed. As she poured acrylic paint on an empty plate, she felt some prickling sensation in her neck. Before she could look back, Krishna put an apron on her and started tying it from her back.

"It's acrylic, your dress will get stained".

She mentally kicked herself for not remembering the simple thing.

Time passed, but Urna didn't count them. Until Krishna took the brush from her hand and asked her to have lunch. She looked up to him and replied, "I don't eat on Monday's, you please carry on".

Krishna handed her a plate of freshly cut fruits," have this."

Urna was about to reject his offer when she found somebody knocked on the art room door. Pressing the button, they found HOS, Vidhi Thakur was standing there.

"Wao, Urna, I see you are a great help here. I read in your resume that you loved art, but didnt know you were an artist. Thank you so much dear for easing Bhairav and Krishna's responsibility. Since you are so much into art, I would really like you to help Krishna during other events also. Will you, darling"?

Urna once again wanted to scream, "NO", instead she just nodded her head which may have meant yes or no both. Her throat was too dry to answer.

"Thank you dear. You people carry on. Krishna, I would like to have an update meeting after the school hours today, can we?" Vidhi maam asked before leaving.

"Sure Ma'am, see you in your office."

"Finish your food, unless you want me to feed you forcefully" Krishna says as HOS left.

"You don't have the right to force me Sir", barked Urna.

"I don't take much time in making my rights, MA'AM.

Urna's ears were burning with anger, she wanted to scream badly. But she chose to eat the fruits offered to her silently. She was tired for the conversation and did not want any.

_____________________________________________________________________________