KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞

Couple: Kinn x Macau

~~~~

Author's POV

It was a chill Friday night. After a busy week of hustle and bustle, everybody was rushing home to celebrate their weekend with their loved ones.

Amidst the crowds of people was a lonely soul, Macau. He hated weekends because he had no one to spend them with. Deep inside he wanted someone to hold him tight and make him feel loved.

He had a brother but he cut all his ties with Macau once he got married and moved to London.

Macau never got into a relationship because he never found the one who understood him completely. So he has been also a virgin for a while now.

And today, like always, Macau walked towards the bus stop, slowly dragging his feet. Usually, he went home late on weekend nights and often wandered here and there.

But tonight he was very tired and was not in the mood for wandering so he decided to return home early.

As he waited for the bus to arrive, Macau stared out into the street, watching couples pass by hand in hand, lost in their little world. And because of this, he missed buses multiple times.

It was quite late and Macau was still sitting at the bus stop. He could have called for a taxi but he wanted to spend more time in the quiet and solitude.

But Macau was not the only one who longed to be in someone's loving embrace.

In the same city, was a bar named Yok's Bar, where people would come for drinks and erase their temporary sorrows by hiring whores for a night.

Kinn, a guy in his early thirties, was one of the whores working there. He had entered this profession due to desperation.

But he always welcomed his customers with a smile no matter how they treated him. Some would be nice enough to pay him more while some would insult him and treat him poorly.

No matter how things are going, Kinn never gave up. Because he had to earn money to treat his brother, Kim, who was suffering from a serious medical condition and required a lot of money.

Amidst all these, Kinn too, wanted someone to love him for who he truly was, beyond the facade of his profession. He has never kissed a single client because he wanted to save that intimate, special moment for someone who truly cared about him.

Today was the weekend and usually, Kinn and his friends Tay and Time go out to enjoy themselves and sometimes they work outside the bar to earn extra.

As they three roamed around the city, they stopped at an ice cream parlour as Tay was craving some.

As they were enjoying the ice cream, Kinn noticed someone sitting at the bus stop all by himself. He checked the time, it was almost going to be midnight.

Kinn thought maybe that person was waiting for someone to provide him with escort service since it was the weekend.

He thought of taking his opportunity and earning extra. He quickly finished his ice cream and informed Tay and Time not to wait for him as he had found someone who might need his services.

They agreed, finished their ice cream and decided to go the other way in the hope of finding a potential customer.

Kinn took his bike and went towards the bus stop. He parked his bike and went and sat next to that person.

"Hi", Kinn said. "I am Kinn"

"Macau.", the figure said without looking at Kinn.

"Umm...can I ask you why are sitting here all alone?", Kinn asked.