Chapter I - Wiccan Awakening

Act I

Act I

TEASER

2002. 10. 27.

EXT. NIGHTFALLS

It is a gloomy, ambient night. We get a beautiful look at the full moon above as it shines down on a dim forest. The camera paces through the dark woods, and then we are greeted with a stunning, old Victorian mansion. The camera pans on one of the windows of the building, where we can see the silhouette of a woman.

INT. NIGHTFALLS – GILBERT MANOR

We enter the mansion through the lens, and we get introduced to a tall, ballerina shaped woman. She appears to be in a whimsical mood, as she paces through the beautifully decorated hallways of the house. The woman raises her hands and points one of her fingers at an old vinyl player, and it magically starts spinning a record. Meanwhile, 'Rhiannon' by 'Fleetwood Mac' begins playing, and the mysterious woman enters the bathroom. She turns on the faucet and admires the water as it starts to fill up the bathtub. A short while later, the woman turns off the faucet and gets undressed. As she enters the tub, the camera starts lowering to the floor, then it fades to black.

With the fade in, we get a close up shot at the woman's face. She has some sharp facial features. Her beauty is simply unmatched. Her hair is up in a bun, which allows her face to take center stage. She has high cheekbones and a very well-defined jawline, and some piercing hazel green eyes. She takes a sip of wine from a glass with her beautiful, pouty lips and then she closes her eyes, and just smiles.

"She rules her life like a bird in flight

And who will be her lover?

All your life you've never seen

Woman taken by the wind

Would you stay if she promised you heaven?"

Suddenly, the music stops, and the screams of a toddler are heard from downstairs, the woman's face turns from a satisfied grin to fear. She drops the glass of wine, and hurries downstairs. Her footsteps hit the floor loudly, intensifying the internal turmoil that she is facing in the heat of the moment.

AMELIA

Mom, what's going on?!

Asks the woman, and the older lady gives her a look of worry. The older woman, who appears to be in her fifties, is trying to console two toddlers.

ANDREA

It's gotten worse, I'm afraid.

AMELIA

What do you mean? What happened?!

ANDREA

Ariana burned her sister.

It was an accident, but she used her powers, again.