Beginning

In a panda village, a snow Leopard family was visiting a old family friend.
A their was 7 years old daughter Mei was playing with their Son Lotus who is still a baby.
Lin watch laughing at her daughter play with.
"Aww they so cute when they play." Luna said.
Li Shan and Cho smiles as their wife's talk to each other.
As Mei and Lotus went to play outside while the adults talk.
It was almost night time and as the parents are about to get up, to get their children.
But all the sudden their screams and smell of fire.

Outside of the panda village Wolves a Lord Shen was attack. Pandas run for their, as Wolves runs after them and setting fire to their village.
Lotus was crying and Mei was laying next to him, with blood coming from her head. She was hit in a head hard by a Wolve that she bit.
Lord Shen looks at the and Commanded his Wolves. "Get them all."
Two Wolves both ran and jump up and baring their teeth out.
Lotus let's out a gasped, then Li Shan and Cho step in front of their children.
Li knocks the two Wolves away with his Hammer.
"Luna, Lin take the children." Cho said, as he bars his teeth at the Wolves.
"And run away, go." Li Shan said.
Luna grabs her son, and Lin grabs her daughter. And runs into the woods.
As they run into the woods, but the Wolves are running after them.
But the two mothers knows they can not escape the Wolves.
Lin saw something was a food delivery.
"Luna over here." Lin said as she went down a mountain to the food delivery.
Luna follow right behind her. She laws down Mei ,as Luna puts Lotus in a radishe basket.
"Good bye my daughter I will be watching over you." Lin said, as she and Luna went back up and and ran in the different direction as two Wolves and Lord Shen right behind them.