Chapter One

Eleven Years Later

( This is MeiTwenty year old Mei was helping her father Mr

( This is Mei
Twenty year old Mei was helping her father Mr. Ping with making Noodles and moon cakes.
Her sixteen year old brother po is still a asleep, so her dad called out for him to wake up.
( I am going to have the furious five and po to been all 16 or Seventeen.)
"Po, wake up. You are late for work." He said.
"Coming." Po called out, as Mei was done making food. The po fall down the stairs, and on the floor.
"Po." Mei said, as he fell.
"Sorry Mei, Sorry Dad." Po said.
"Sorry dosen't make the noodles."  Mr. Ping said, as he carried baskets.
"What were you doing up there. All that noise." Mr. Ping asked his son.
Mei sighs, as she delivers food to a consumer.
"Enjoy your food." She told the consumer.
"Thanks Mei." The bunny said, as she went to her table.
Her brother had a kung fu dream again. Her lover Tai Lung got him into kung-fu.
Mei was silent for a few minutes before Po. He tough Po and Mei some kung-fu.
But Mei hasn't do Kung-fu in 6 years since that day.
Her father, brother and Master Oogway,  knows about her and Tai Lung.
"Just dreaming, Dad." Po said.
"About what, what were you dreaming about." Ping asked, ash he puts down the baskets and started chopping vegetables.
"What was uh... I was dreaming about Noodles." Po said, as Mei looks at him. Po shrugs at his older sister.
Ping stops chopping and asked. "Noodles, you were dreaming about Noodles."
"Uh, yeah. What else would I be dreaming about." Po said as he hands a bunny his bowl of Noodles.
Mei eyes widened as Po throwing star was in it.
"Oh, be careful. The soup is.. sharp." Po told the costumer.
"Oh, happy day. My son is finally having the Noodle dream." Ping said happily as he puts an apron
"This is the sign, Po and maybe soon Mei will have the Noodle dream." Ping told both of his children.
"What dad." Mei said confused.
"Uhh, a sign of what." Po asked.
"You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup. And then you and Mei will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant." Ping said, as he pointed three paintings of owners from the past.
"Just took it over from my father, who took it over from his father, who won it from a friend in a game of Mahjong." Ping said, as he pointed the last owner

Mei smiles and let's out a giggles at the last one

"Dad, it's just a dream." Po said, and Mei nodded her head at that.
"No, it was the dream. We are noodle folk. Broth rums through our veins." Ping said, as he hands two Costumers their food with out even looking.

"Dad, didn't ya ever, I dunno, want to do something else. Something besides noodles." Po asked his dad.
Mei looks at her dad, waiting for an answer.
"Actually, when I was young and crazy I thought of about running away and learn how to make Tofu." Ping said.
Mei then asked her dad. "And why didn't you."
"Oh, because it was a stupid dream." Ping said.
Mei gives her dad a look.
"Can you imagine me making tofu. Ha, ha. No, we all have our place in this world. Mine is here and yours is-." Ping said, but Po finishes his sentence.
"We know. It's here." Po said.
"No, it's at table 2,5, 7 and 12." Ping told his son, as he put bowls in his arms.
"And remember, Service with a smile." Ping told Po.
"Don't worry Po, I will help. I will get 2 and 5." Mei said taking them.
"Thanks, sis." Po told his sister.
"Your welcome." Mei told her brother, Po smiles faded and looks up at the Jade palace. Mei looks up their as well.
That palace were her lover live brought back memories.

At the Jade palace, training ground.
A red panda, master shifu is siting down and playing with his flute.
But he was surrounded by a male monkey, a female tiger, a male crane, a female snake, and a male mantis. Waiting to ambush him, as soon Shifu was done playing the flute. All five animals jumped out from their hiding place and all dived at him. But shifu was to fast and us the flute like a staff. He dodges, and hit his attackers went flying.
They got up and turned him, in their fighting posing.
Then Shifu then told his students. "Well done, students. If you were trying to disappoint me."
They all bowed down at their master, breathing heavily.
Shifu pointed his flute at  tiger.
"Tigress, you need more ferocity."
And then pointed at the monkey. "Monkey, greater speed." And pointed at Crane. "Crane, height." And at the snake. "Viper, Subtlety." And pointed at at Mantis. "Mantis-."
But Shifu was intupted by someone.
"Master Shifu."
Shifu pointed the messenger goose, and servant name Zang.
"What." Master Shifu asked.
"Aah." Zang screamed but get him back together. "It's Master Oogway, he wants to see you." Zang told Shifu.
Shifu looks shocked, but he started running towards the Jade palace.
In the room candles was filled up the room. As Shifu enters and stops running and takes a deep breath. And bowed asked. "Master Oogway, you summoned me." He then looks up and said. "Is something wrong."
Master Oogway was a tortoise he was standing on his long staff.
Mediating, he slowly energies from his meditation position and climbs down.
"Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend." Oogway said.
"So, nothings wrong." Shifu said.
"Well, I didn't say that." Oogway replied.
Shifu, he looks up in concerned.
Oogway he opened up his mouth and blows out a candle.
And blows out another, and another.
Shifu was impatiently he us his hands and blows out all the candles.
"You were saying." Shifu asked.
"I had have a vision. Tai Lung will return." Oogway told Shifu.
Shifu had afraid looks on his face.
"That's impossible. He is in prison." He shouted.
"Nothing, is impossible." Oogway told Shifu.
Shifu was horrified and called for the servant. "Zang."
Zang comes running and Shifu started shouted orders.
"Fly to Chorh-gom Prison and tell them to double  the guards, double the weapons, double everything. Tai Lung does not leave that prison."
"Yes, Master Shifu." Zang said and flies off, but he hits a column. But went back flying.
Oogway then told Shifu. "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."
Shifu then said to Oogway. "W-we have to do something. We can't let him march on the valley and take his revenge. He'll, he'll."
Oogway looks at the pool of water.
"Your mind is lime water, my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear." Shifu looks down at the pool and a reflection of a dragon on the ceiling with a scroll in its mouth. "The dragon scroll." Shifu said.
Oogway then told Shifu. "It is time."

"Who, who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to the limited less power of becoming the dragon warrior." Shifu asked Oogway.
Oogway smiles knowing who they are. Because their will be two dragon, but he didn't want to Shifu to know yet.
So he replied to Shifu.
"I don't know."