His Bride~♡~Yoongi x reader PT. 2

Yoongi and I made arrangements to meet up. Despite reaching out, I needed to talk to him in person. I needed him to know and understand that I would do anything to make up for my wrongings.

3 Days Later

My knee bumped up and down as I sat in the cold metal chair. We decided to meet up at a cafe. I was early and chose a table outside. I pulled out my phone to see a text from him.

"I just parked. Be there in 5."

I started to shake. My knee continued to bounce. I started to sweat.

"Oh God," I thought to myself. "I can't do this."

I looked down, watching the ants below my feet fight for crumbs. I needed to focus. I can't let him know I am afraid, I need to be confident. This is the right thing to do.

"Y/N.. Hey," said a familiar face.

"Yoongi," I exclaimed, looking up. "Hello, it's so good to see you.. How are you??"

"I'm well." He hesitated and looked down, then back up at me. "How are you?"

"I'm well."

I got up and we went inside to order. We then found ourselves a table. We sat in silence. No words were exchanged, just awkward, uncomfortable silence.

"I'm sorry," I blurted out, interrupting our silent atmosphere. I received numerous glares. I was definitely too loud. "I'm.. sorry," I repeated in a more quiet and calm tone.

"It's okay," Yoongi said, not looking up from his tea.

"Seriously, I am so sorry. You didn't deserve what I did to you. What can I do to make it up to yo - " he interrupts me.

"I forgive you. If you weren't sorry, you wouldn't have made the effort to meet me today."

"Thank you, Yoongi. Thank you."

After my apology, we kept in touch. We talked all day every day and overtime started meeting up. Eventually, things changed. Next thing you know it we were dating after six months from my apology.

2 Years Later

"Yoongi, we have to get to Hoseok's! The party starts soon," I exclaimed.

"I'm coming," he replied as he walked to meet me at the doorway. "God.. You look beautiful, Y/N."

"Thank you, Yoongi! You look so handsome! I love you," I said, looking up into his eyes.

I wore a tight strapless black dress that went to my knees, silver hoops and a silver chain. To top it off, I wore black boots. My hair was curled and I wore light make up. Yoongi wore black dress pants, dress pants, a white button up, and a rolex. He looked so fine.

We hop into his car and make our way over to Hoseok's party. We arrive and see a line of cars. Hoseok sure knows how to throw a party. We make our way inside and are met with a crowd. Yoongi is clearly uncomfortable.

"We can leave if you'd like," I say as I turn my head towards him.

"No. I know you really wanted to come out tonight," he said looking back at me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to push you outside of your comfort zone," I said back.

"Y/N, I am happy as long as I am with you. We are going to have a good night together. Let's stay," he said, looking back at me and smiling.

"Thank you," I said to him with a loving expression. "I love you so much. We are going to have a great night."

3 Hours Later