My Ex\/Kim Taehyung x reader

I had someone who I loved so dearly, he would hold me in his arms, show me love and affection, he was so dear to me, I loved him with all my heart. Our hugs were so warm, our kisses were so passionate. My love for him grew each day but one day that all changed..... Who is this boy you ask, his name is Kim Taehyung. What happened you ask, well we had been dating since we were fourteen years old, we dated till I was seventeen. You see my parents did not approve, you may wonder why but I don't really know, they would say that he is weird and there is something off about him, I think they speak nonsense but what do I know. They told me to break up with him so I told them I did, that was a lie..... I couldn't break up with him, he was the love of my life. Eventually they found out we were still dating, they were so mad, they decided to move. We moved away from Daegu to Busan. I thought I would never get over him but eventually I did after a couple of years. I quite liked Busan so I stayed there but eventually I decided to take a big step, I decided to move back to Daegu with my boyfriend Jungkook, is it bad I have a new boyfriend, I mean Taehyung is the past.
<Present Day>You have been back in Daegu for two years now.

*Y/N POV*

I have been in Daegu for two years now and I love it, I love everything about Daegu, my favorite thing about Daegu is the fact that I'm spending my time here with my amazing boyfriend Jungkook. I'm 23 now and Jungkook is 21, we share an apartment and I love Jungkook so much, whenever we are together I cherish each moment as if it's our last.

I was shopping one day with Jungkook and we were walking back to our car with our groceries in our cart, Jungkook and I unloaded the cart and put the groceries into the trunk of Jungkooks car, I offered to put the cart away so off I went. I put the cart back and me being the clumsy bitch I am tripped and fell in the middle of the parking lot. I look up and noticed as I fell a car started turning my way, I froze and noticed the car was speeding, I could hear Jungkook screaming my name when suddenly a pair of strong arms picked me up and ran to the other side of the parking lot, he then sat me down. My rescuer and I look at eachother, and I gasped in shock as I recognized the man before me. "Taehyung," I said in a whisper from the shock. I put my hand out to touch his cheek but before I could a strong pair of arms picked me up.
"Oh my gosh, y/n, you scared me half to death! Thank you so much, I don't know what I'd do without her." Jungkook said to Taehyung. Jungkook then carried me away to his car as I just looked back at Taehyung as he looked at me. He looked so different. That baby face he once had was gone. He now had the face of a man.

The whole car ride I could not stop thinking about Taehyung. I've missed him so much but I can't be with him, I'm with Jungkook now. In fact, I'm committed to him. We may not be engaged but I'm sure we will be someday.

We arrived at home and for the whole day I just thought of Taehyung. It was time to sleep so I went to bed. While Jungkook slept peacefully I had Taehyung on my mind.

/The Next Day/

I hadn't slept at all last night but for some reason I didn't care. In the morning I ate breakfast and just watched movies all day while Jungkook was at work. Hours had past so I ate lunch. Then I went to read, by the time I was done reading its was 7:45. 'Damn,' I thought. 'I've been reading for a long time. I decided to go for a run. I changed into sweatpants and an athletic tank top. I grabbed my shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. (Unless if you're hair is shoulder length or shorter, then it can just be down.)

I put earbuds in and started to run, I ran and ran till it started to rain. I was by a cafe so I stopped inside so that I wouldn't get rained on. I was hungry so I looked at the menu. As I looked at it a deep voice came from behind me and says, "Anything I can treat you too?" "Oh my gosh, Taehyung," I exclaimed while hugging him and him hugging back. "Thank you so much for yesterday and no, I'm fine. I can buy something myself, you've already done so much for me!"  "Please, allow me to buy you something, I want to." Taehyung says sweetly. "Okay fine," I said thinking of how much I've missed him and just how happy I am getting free food. I tell him what I want and he buys it for me, I tell him thank you and we them sit and eat together while catching up with eachother.