Akaza's POV

I finally arrived to the meeting platform. It wasn't for me anything new since I come here everyday on the meetings. I looked around- there were no one exept me and Nakime. I looked at Nakime, uppermoon 4. 

-Nakime- I spoke to her- Where's Muzan-sama?

-He didn't arrived yet- She responed- Same as other uppermoons, which for me isn't a big suprise since you always come here first.

I looked away to see if anyone haven't arrived yet. Nothing. Not a single uppermoon. It was.... calm. Ad least I could enjoy some peace myself. But it didn't last long.

After a moment some small lanters turned off.

-My~ My~ Akaza-dono u finally came!~ - I heard a famillar voice.

I felt a hand to be placed on my shoulder. It was teh most anoyying, bastard ass bitch that could ever be born- Douma. He just kept annoying me since I became an uppermoon. FOR OVER 100 YEARS. Really I just wanted him to die in a battle or ad least loose his rank in a blood battle. So I could just live peacefully until I'll die.

-I was soooo bored before u came by best friend!~ - he said with his weird voice.

I simply broke his down jaw, causing him to bleed. That was the only way to shut him down. Ad least for some time.

-My~ My~ Akaza-dono why are u like that?~ - he asked faking to be sad.

-AKAZA. - I heard a voice and after that the hand wich I used to punch Douma got cutted of. 

-Kokushibo- dono! It's okay!- Said Douma

It was obious that Kokushibo would cut my hand off. His only explenation is that I should respect higher ranks. BUT HOW TF I SHOULD RESPECT AN IDIOT THAT'S ANOYING AS FUCK?! 

-When will you learn?- Kokushibo asked me.- Apologise to him now.

-Ok fine.....- I said- I-I-I's s-s-so-so-s-sor-sorry- I finally spoke trying to say these words to a demon that I wanted to be gone

-IT'S FINE AKAZA-DONO!~ - he said to me

In that moment all of the uppermoons got summoned.

-Master has arrived- Nakime spoke

With one strung of her biwa Master Muzan arrived. We all bowed. He simply kept saying about the blue spider lily, and about the hanafuda earing boy that we had to kill. After the meeting was done, Master told all of us to dismiss exept Douma. I went away, but I hide behind the wall to hear what master was saying to him. I was hoping that he wants to kill him or take his rank.

-Douma I want you to go on a mission- He spoke.- U need to kill a woman named Umeko Saitozaki. I'll give u her photo. I'll give you for this 1 night. Did I made myself clear?

-Yes Muzan-sama- Douma spoke

-Good. Go do it now. Nakime, teleport him and me to my office.

With one strung of her biwa master and Douma got teleported to his office. I was happy because Douma will be gone for the entire night. I'll finally have some peace.

___________________

Yea IDK when the next chater it depends when I'll have nothing to do than existing.

BTW It took me so much time to get an idea for that chapter XD

U canread my 1st book on my profile :)

Good day/ night :)