2

I came to Muzan-sama's office, to get the picture and info abt the girl I had to kill + he gave me some of his blood, so I can transform to someone that she knows. I had it with me the whole time, so I'll know if I forgot how does she looks. I got teleported to Tokyo, bot it was a very quiet part of it. I was in the forest. I went to the part with houses. When I cam across one of the houses aI was suprised- there was a grave with a note. I looked at the paper near it. "For my dear Oni-chan. The only person that understanded me the most and was like my father.". I felt bad for the person who's brother it was. The part with being the only person that understands me, it stunned me.

-You'll never be enough. Ur a huge mistake for our parents. I hate you. It's all your fault.

These voices.... came to me..... again.... after 100 years of forgetting them.... they came back.... "Why.....?- I though" Why do you hate me so much....? What did I ever done to you....? Why u don't love me..... U should care abt me..... and protect me..... Why u don't care..... I done the good thing.... but..... I STILL HATE YOU....... Same as you..... me..... If you were better.... I wouldn't kill you.... we could live hapilly...... as demons..... untill now..... why r u doing this to me....? Nee-san.... Why....?"

I snapped out from my thoughs. "Douma.... Mission" I though. I came across the house. Soon I found her. I turned itno her friend. I talked to her, and I took her to the forest. There, I turned back to my normal self, and I killed her. I consumed her body. When I almost said to Nakime to teleport me to Masters office, I heard a scream. From behind the trees, a girl ran there. She had light liliac hair, an old kimono and an old bandage on her eves. Her hair was messy, she had a lot of scratches and wounds that were still bleeding, and she had a very small nose. She was also chased by a demon. She ran to me and hid behind me.

-Hey you bitch- The demon said- Let go of my food. I found her myself, so fuck off.

-No- I said

-I said let go of my food

-N. O

In that moment the demon rushed with an attack. My reaction was faster, so I used my Blood Demon Art to stund him. I made some ice vains and I left him like that until the sun will rise. I took the girl on my back to talk to her. When we were far enough, I putted her dow.

-R U okay?- I asked

-Yes. -She said bowing- Thank you, mr. uppermoon.

-I'm sorry, but I'm not an uppermoon.

-I can see in your eyes that it written uppermoon 2

-But.... how?

-I can see thou those bandages. UGH! When those scartech will regenerate?- She said as I was stunned, since all her scratches got regenerated.- Ah, notit's better

-H-how did u do that?- I asked

-I'm a demon

-That explains how u can see thou those bandages.

-Yes. Thank you once again

She started to walk deeper in the forest.

-Um... Girl...- I said- The village is the other diraction

-I know- SHe said- I just have no where to go

-Why? I mean, u don't have a home?

-My parents kicked me out today. It was like 2 minutes after u crossed my house. It was that house with that grave I made.

-U... made it?

-Yes. My parents killed my brother 2 weeks ago. He was protecting me from them.

-W-why?