Me and Muzan-sama have been staring on the entire picture. Akai with blood on her kimono and feet, Kokushibo's head on the ground, his body standing like paralized with sword down to the ground and blood in the area between these 2, Akai with a confusion on her face and kokushibo's with anger and shock. I still wonderd how she done that.

-Yes, you won. - Master finally spoke.- Your the new Uppermoon 1, and you'll be taking Kokushibo's spot

My suprise was slowly gone, since I wanted Kokushibo to be gone from the upper ranks for some reason.

-Mister........?- Akai spoke

-Yes?- He asked

-I know that I won but...... may Kokushibo stay in his rank....... and we can share this rank or something like that? I don't want him to feel rejected or useless.....

-Well, you'll be upper 1, and he'll be 2nd upper 1, if it's ok.

-It can we like that!- She said cheerfully

-Ok, then come here, I'll give u my blood, so you'll be upper 1.

Akai came to Master, and then he put his finger into her forehead. He took it out after like 5 seconds. I saw how the dark red spot got there, and it was even bleeding. But, she was standing like nothing happened, like there was no pain. I remember when I got his blood to be upper 2, he had hif finger in my neck for 4 seconds, and pain was that huge that I thought that I'll die. And somehow she was standing like nothing happened. After like 20 seconds, the spot was finally gone.

-Good. -master spoke- now, you need to take off this bandage, so I can see if u got the spot.

-I......... have to?- Akai asked, like she had some kind of fear.

-yes you have to.

-ok.........

She took the bandage nad she slowly took it off. When it was gone, I was suprised. She had 5 eyes. One in the middle, and the ones that usually humans has as 1, they were spitted into 4(I mean that 1 eye was spitted into 2). The lower ones were blue, upper ones were very light grey, and the one in the middle was red. The pupils in the blue eyes said "uppermoon 1", very light grey eyes pupils vere round, and red eye pupil was in shape of scull. She also streched 1 pair of wings next to her head. They were white and blue, both of 1 side of her head.

-I don't understan why were you so scared. Kokushibo has 6 eyes, so you don't need to be scared. -Master spoke

-Really?- Akai aksed- You won't laugh?

-Why would we?- I asked

She made a small smile.

-Nakime, teleport me to my office, and Kokushibo to his room.- Master said

Nakime played a note on her biwa, and Master and Kokushibo dissapeard.

-Do Imouto, we're heading now to my room, so you can get some rest?- I asked

-May I first explore this place a bit?- Akai asked

-Sure. Just simply say when u wanna get to me "Nakime, teleport me to...." and you say where.

-Okay.

-Nakime, may you please teleport me to my room?

Nakime just nooded and she teleported me to my room.

about 2 hours later, Akai was in my room. She told me that she was talking to Nakime. I told her some inf about other Upper ranks, and after I was done, she asked if it's not a problem she may go to sleep. I had nothing about it. She created a mist cloud, and she layed on it, and she fell asleep after a moment. When she did, I went to town to buy some things for her.