Intro

Cheonsa's POV

My name is Moon Cheonsa.

Cheonsa?

By hearing my name, u guys probably think that i have that kind of angelic,innocent,and girly personality.

tch

but unfortunately my name is totally away from my real self. I'm just that kind of bold and doesn't give a damn to anybody else that talks bad about me.
Who cares?

I'm a kind of girl who doesn't like socializing with peoples that much (because literally they're fakers when it comes to loyality).

I'm that kind of girl who always spending my time alone at the corner of the library studying with earphones on full blast hearing hard rock musics in my playlist while chewing starwberry flavoured bubble gums.

Wait.

Did I just introduced myself as a girl?

Pfft

Ok i'm not actually a girl.

Well, i'm a vampire.
Yes, humans doesn't know that supernatural creatures are actually exist in this earth. All they know is Edwerd Cullen, Twilight, Vampire Academic, Vampire Diary , things like that and those certain typical girls out there probably were a hardcore fangirl for these movies. Am I right?

But

Little did they know that all those creatures were actually exist?

Back to the point, i'm the only daughter of Mr Moon Baek Kyung and Ms Kim Nara. Sadly, my parents died when I was 13 years old.

They got shoot.

Since then, I live alone in my own house. Well, my house is spacious and luxurious actually but sadly, it doesn't have that kind of the same happy vibes when my parents are still here.

Ok so both of them are also vampires.

They're special vampires.

Special Vampires is a rare species in the vampire society which they have special powers. So I should say I'm a special vampire too ( bcos i got it genetically from my parents.)
My power is I can read anybody's mind.

Psh.

you think that's amazing? You can't imagine what i would read if I go to school and use my power against humans.

Jerks.
Boobs.
Ass.
Tits.
Boastful.
Arrogant
Jealousy.

Sometimes I just wondering why they make our creature seems so bad in the movies while they're the ones who we should stay away from.
More than 50% of Humans society are brutal and violent.

foods?

Well yeah. i've tasted a human's blood before.

Whoa chill.

It's not that i killed someone.the human is already dead. It's just a corpse. But guesse what?
it tasted awful. Like really awful. A sip from it can spoil my mood  for a day.
It tasted like the waters in drain.

Actually, vampires doesn't drink humans' bloods euw. Yes we drink bloods. We eat flesh. But animals are all we  need. It's a lie if the human society created a theory that vampires consider human's blood as their favourite.

Totally a lie.

We really find those humans' bloods are awful.
One word. DISGUSTING.
*
*
So I have this one of a kind bestfriend of mine. She's a human  and she is the only human that knew i'm a vampire. She's chatty, cheerful,hilarious, crazy and sometimes gets emotional pfft  but the most important thing is she is one of a kind human that has a golden heart and a high loyality. That's what I like about her.

Her name is Song Haneul.

Haneul.

Probably you had known this one other fact that vampires never gets old. Yes. When we reached the age of 16, we will remain like that forever.

Forever young.
(a/n foreveerr we are youungg 🎼🎶🎶)

And by now, my age is already 25.

It really sucks when you have to reapeat highschool over and over again. Eugh.

And the worse part is I have to transfer school everytime I graduate to avoid suspicious thoughts.

*deep sigh*

******************************
Hello guys ! This is my first fanfiction ever so don't forget to vote and follow me! I love u guys -kimtaebitch