2

*Cheonsa's POV*

I then walked towards the corner of the claasroom  and saw short guy named Min Yonggi .
When I sat beside him,the Min Yonggi guy keep staring me deeply in my eyes.

*reading yonggi's mind*
' Sstt.. food..food..food... I want that food.. Blood.. Blood..Blood..'

W-WHAT?!

This Min Yonggi guy is a vampire! But the thing is that he is only a normal vampire. Not the special ones. GOSH he probably have no idea that I'm a vampire too. He just staring at me as a food. What to do?! He seemed really starving.

The guy named Yonggi keep staring and become closer and closerr towards me.. His mouth become closer to my neck. He began to lick it
licking and licking..
I can feel his vampire teeth began to grow.
I only close my eyes because I'm too shocked and I don't know what to do.

" MIN YONGGI!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO THERE! " Miss Seol Hyun shouted.

Oh thanks Ms Seol Hyun.

You're such a bless

" Cheonsa is a new student and you're trying to do stupid things on her??!! Don't think that I can't see you since you're sitting at the back! BE FOCUS!!"

" I-I'm sorry.. I just out of my mind just now.. I'm s-sorry"

I glared at Yonggi then continue studying again.
' what a relief'..

*Recess time*
All of the students are going out for recess except for me and Yonggi. Vampires will never eat human's foods.I can read Yonggi's mind that he wants to say sorry to me for acting rude just now but he still shy.

" If you want to talk something, then just talk. " I open up.

" How did you know that I really want to talk to you??" Yonggi asked curiously.

I'm  not answering. I continued doing my own work.

" I-im just want to say sorry because my attitude just noww.. Can you forgive me? " Said Yonggi

" Nevermind.. It's ordinary if a vampire starving for blood.. "

When I  said that, Yonggi's eye turned round. He was very shocked to hear it.

"Whoa.. How did you know that?? Wait.. Are you a vampire too?? Then you must be the special one right?? You can read peoples' and vampires' mind!! Omagoisshh.. But wait. To prove it, you should say your age. " Yonggi said then smirked.

" My age?? " I chuckled.

" 50. How about you?? "

"I'm 52. So you're right. Yes, you. a vamp. A special vamp. I had a  vamp classmate?? Me?. Oh yeahhh!! Cool. " Said yonggi then looked at Cheonsa and winked his one eye and we made the 'brofist' each other.
*END OF POV*

Cheonsa seems so happy to have such a joyfull and handsome vampire classmate.

*****************************
p/s Done for the Chapter 2 guyss.. Min Yonggi is actually Suga (BTS) oky then. I'm in process doing the chapter 3 part. There would more characters, more romantic scene, Thrilling scene, and the most important are.. BTS members are coming soon!! Sorry for all my gramatical error. Don't forget to vote and follow me.. GOODBYEE!! ^_^