Chapter two: Migration

Oak Ranch

"Are they ok?" Oak asks as he looks at the two toddlers that is sleeping on his infirmary.

"They are ok now. They just passed out from Exhaustion." Blissey answered.

"Blue, about your suggestion. I'll give you an answer right here, right now. And it is yes. I'll do it." Red stood up from his chair and faced Blue.

"Great, I'll prepare everything. But i don't think that's all you have to say?"

"You really know me huh, I'll agree to your plan to save this future on one condition. And that is to never include Ash and Gary on this battlefield. Ash is my own son and I'll do everything to protect him, Gary also is almost like a son to me and i know you also do not want any harm to come to these children."

"Red, you and i don't want our sons to be hurt, but it is inevitable as our enemies will take every advantage and chance they could have to destroy us. By starting this war, we are becoming Kanto's whole enemy, they would not be safe even in the independent state of Rota." Blue answers.

"And that is why i want my Family and your family to go overseas. Alola is the one i have in mind. There are no organizations that has taken their base of operations in the Alola region as of current events, as there is also no leagues and contests there, people merely come for vacations. I want them to go to a place where the danger possibility is low. Do you agree with me Blue?"

"You are right, Alola is the safest as of present. But how about their education? Alola posseses one of the most desired Pokemon school in the world, and that school is then only one of the Alola Region. We cannot ignore the children's education so we'll have to send them to that school. The problem lies wether the school can make it private that the Kanto's Champion's Son and KDA general's Son is attending their school. I know that it is my uncle thatvis the owner of that school but we can't trust the whole staff right?"

"Red, Blue enough! We will talk through about this when the children wakes up. We also need to consider their feelings. And Blue, does Green knows that her son git into an accident already?" Delia Butts in.

"I've already informed her, she already cancelled her show at Cerulean City and is heading here right now."

Oak Ranch
-Approximately 26 minutes later

"Where's my baby?" Green bursts into the room full of people as she then tensed as she noticed the atmosphere surrounding her group of friends and her father in law's expressions.

"Gary is ok and is resting right now Honey, please sit down. We have a very important decision to make." Blue says as he offers the seat beside him.

"Ok, but please explain to me what happened first and why the tense atmosphere? Blue said there were no major injuries or so, so why the stiff expressions?"

"Green, they are inheritors." Delia breaks the silence she's been holding as her answer shocks Green.

"Delia, do you mean that-"

"Yes they are. Through the accident they had today, the children has awoken their powers." Samuel Oaks replies.

"I knew that Red's Bloodline of the Rota royal family were dominant, that is also the case for the Oaks having a dominant cells so i figured that both of them would be inheritors but i didn't expect that they would awaken at this young age." Green says as she leans her head to her husband.

"Judging from the atmosphere surrounding this room when i got in, i presume you've agreed to the idiot besides me regarding his plan Red?" Green continues.