Chapter Three: Meetings

Alola Region
-Aether Paradise
:Aether Mansion

"Hmmm, where are we?" Our little raven haired boy mumbled as he woke up and started to look around at this unfamiliar place.

"We're at Aether Paradise Ashy." Delia answered as she closed their distance and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, you mean Uncle and Auntie Lusamine's place? But you said we were having our own residence here and gonna be living with Gary and Auntie Green? Why are we here?" Ash asked in curiousity.

"We're just here temporarily, you and Gary fell asleep after the flight, and the we need to take the boat from here to get to our nee home. It takes quite a while though so Lusamine offered for us to stay here for the night. Are you excited to meet Lillie and Gladion again?" Delia smiled at her son.

"I really can't remember anything about them, you said i met them when i was two years old but that's way to early for me to remember my memories!"

"Then treat this as you met them for the first again. I hope the four of you can become good friends Ashy." As Delia said this, Ash yawned.

"You must've been really tired from the flight huh, after all it was a seven hours flight. You and Gary are quite asleep for a while." Delia chuckled as she stood up and went to their luggages to take some of her son's clothes.

"It's almost dinner time Ashy, take a hot bath and change into these." Delia then flashed the pajamas into his eyes and Ash made a horribly shocked face.

"MOM!!!! I told you, I don't want to wear it anymore! Especially at other people's home." Ash retaliated after seeing the Clefairy themed Pajamas his mom took out. He liked to wear this a few weeks ago until Gary pointed out that it's girly, Delia then chuckled.

"Alright, alright i won't tease you anymore. It's a shame though, i really want you to look cute in front of the twins." Delia cupped her cheek as Ash just shrugged and did a 'hmph' and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Are you sure you don't want Mimey and me to help?" Delia asked outside the door.

"Dad told me that i gotta be able to bath myself if i want to be a great trainer like him someday so let me bath alone mom!" Ash shouted from inside the bathroom. Delia then Chuckled as she knows that her son will be calling for her later.

"Haysss, you growing while idolizing your father makes me worry about yhe journey you'll have." Delia sighed as she prepares a new set of pajamas for her son.

Alola Region
-Aether Paradise
: Aether Mansion

As Delia and Ash arrived on the dining room, they saw that Gary and his mom were already there.

"Took you quite a while Delia." Green said.

"Well, a certain someone had an accident at the bathroom." Delia cupped her own cheek as she chuckles.

"So Ashy boy still can't bath himself huh." Gary smirked.

"O-of course i can! I'm just not familiar with the place so i needed Mom's help!" Ash blurted out.

"Ohhh really? Why don't you go and wear your Clefairy Pajamas then?" This made Ash blush in embarassment as Gary continued to tease Ash as Delia dragged him to sit down beside Gary, as Gary's teasing ended up on a bickering as they continued this until the hosts of the place arrived.

"My my, it seems like some people are quite lively." Lusamine said as she entered the dining room with two children besides her.

"Oh my, are they Lillie and Gladion now? They grew up so much!" Delia said.