ᴛᴡᴏ - ʀɪɴɢᴏ

It was a normal day, as students noisily made their way through the school halls, starting fights, the shouting of teachers- all was normal. There was one specific class, CLASS 06-02 was having quite an unusual lesson, the teacher had been called out- the students were all over the place, and a certain one was using his phone. 

His name's Choi Yeonjun, the playboy and devil of the century.

He was scrolling through his phone, seeing absurd posts saying- 

#Monsters

#Watch_out

#크레센트대학교 선생님을 믿지 마세요(Do not trust the teachers in Crescent University)

#Staysafe

He frowned, and was at loss for words at the sight of these ridiculous 'hashtags'

Someone- I mean, Taehyun sharply tapped him with a ruler. 

"Why are you using your phone in class?!"

(Yes, you know Taehyun) "Why not? Maybe it's just a you thing to not do that- big brain,"

(Why are they in the same class? I don't know) "Tsk- you're so annoying, 파보(stupid)"

"Hey, hey, hey Kang Taehyun- don't talk back to your hyung like that- and if you want to jump to conclusions, look at this"

Taehyun peeked at Yeonjun's phone, his eyes widening at the mention of Crescent University. "This- is ridiculous! Why do you believe these things?!" 

(time skip because why not)

"Hey Giselle, do you want to have lunch together?" Winter leaned over her friend's table. "Yeah, same table again?"

The two walked out of the class, in which they were alone, and past the library. Winter paused, and looked at Giselle. "I'll go and return these books first- you go ahead,"

Giselle nodded and walked away.

Winter walked into the library before walking to a pretty secluded area of the library. A dark shadow passed by, she whipped her head around, hair swinging with it. She then heard a snarl, as a zombie clawed its way out of the bookcase. Screaming, she ran out, alerting everyone; and the zombie(s). 

Screams, shouts, snarling could be heard- and the zombies looked like- the teachers?

Yeonjun gasped and grabbed a nearby student's arm. "Wait- what's happening?!"

"What do you think?!" The student shoved his arm off and ran.

"Do you have a fuc-" his eyes widened at the sight of tumbling zombies, levitating vampires, lumbering ogres and trolls.

"Quick- get in here 형(hyung)!" an arm pulled him into an isolated classroom. It was dark, and there were multiple people inside.

Beomgyu sighed and grinned- "Well, I just saved you, so any claps or cheering for me?" 

Yeji shouted, "What the actual fuck Choi Beomgyu?! There are monsters out there and you-" Yeonjun covered her mouth as a hand slammed into the window.

"The fuck?! Let us in- it's Winter and Giselle!" the hand continued to hammer on the door.

Beomgyu threw open the door with flair and "elegance" to allow the pair to enter before sticking his left hand out for one of them to hold. "Here you go, m'ladies~" but him, being the guy who was famous for being the notorious playboy and troublemaker of the school, alongside his partner in crime, Choi Yeonjun (they're both Choi's how amazing)Winter raised a suspicious eyebrow, but moved her hand to hold his since it would be rude to ignore it. Giselle then suddenly grabbed it and moved Winter aside. 

"It's for the best, I don't want you to be his prey."

Though it was obvious to some that she liked Beomgyu, Winter the smiled in obliviousness and headed inside.

Beomgyu's (actually handsome) face lit up as Giselle took his hand. "Why thank you, Giselle," he said in a flirtatious yet flat tone. Giselle felt her face heat up as he mentioned her name, but the feeling dissipated quickly as Winter dragged her along.

Yuna suddenly flung the door open and ran inside, along with her friends, Lia, Chaeryeong, Soobin and Huening Kai. "You guys- Ryujin's still out there!"

Ryujin was the most feared person in the whole of Crescent High, and was absolutely fearless- yet she was still nice to her own classmates and would break anyone's limbs if they dared to hurt them. 

"Meh, she's finee~" Beomgyu cooed and waved his hand animatedly. Winter shot him a glare at his laid-back attitude before turning away from him. Upon seeing her reaction, he smirked, and placed  his hand under her chin to make her face him. "Don't look at me like that princess, I have other things to worry about, like you," Winter's pale face flushed a soft pink shade, as she quickly scurried over to the door, where Ryujin was standing.

wonology

Hello again, I'm over(?) my writer's block, and hopefully this new part will entertain your bored minds for the time being, I realised I only wrote one part, not two. Though I sincerely apologise, I have to say, it's kind of hard to write, but thanks to my annoying sibling, I'm unable to write a second part ㅠㅠ well, 감사합니다 for reading (I am terribly sorry for the language change; I was 'listening" to someone and was going to respond^^)

signing off in Seoul, South Korea at 18:36