ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ʀɪɴɢᴏ

Ryujin frowned at Beomgyu, hatred evident on her face. "WHY THE FUCK IS CHOI BEOMGYU HERE?!" Yeji shot her a quick glare, signalling that she was too loud, and that the monsters would here them.

Beomgyu flashed her a cheeky smile. "I don't knowwww, I was just herreeee Ryujinie~" (the annoying tone helpㅠㅠ) 

The tense atmosphere of the room was growing, until Beomgyu hummed, "기억 속의 네가 보여, dance with me, dance with me, dance with me~" everyone stared at him in confusion.

"Where did you hear that?" Soobin asked, his hair blowing in his face. 

"I don't know, but it's called "Opening Sequence" by Tomorrow By Together and it's about-" 

<insert instant regret of Soobin>

"Stop, stop- we need to find a way to get out of here- and we also need supplies, light sources, daily necessities, clothes, the ring for- I mean to throw out whatever loud stuff ya'll have..."*

"We get it, basically things."

The twelve climbed down from the open window, with weapons, in which Yuna and Chaeryeong had silently collected without alerting the monsters. The weapons they collected were the school's bats, random one metre rulers, some guns they found on the floor(no one knows why some students had them ( •᷄⌓•᷅ )  so yeah), bows and arrows(they raided the office), ammo, those funny things for hockey.

Apparently, Yuna and Ryujin, who are known as the Shin sisters lived near the school, so they made a run for it- and fortunately, the house was not damaged, and there was no reek of the scent of blood.

wonology

Annyeong~ I just came back from Japan, and it is absolutely peaceful and beautiful- and I am very sorry for making this chapter much much much much much shorter than expected, but there was no data, and I was out for such a long time that I only went back to the various hotels at 08:00PM D: soooo enjoy this chapter for now! (have a good afternoon :D)