Chapter 5

''Well! Well! Look at you! Outside in the fields, so proud of you!'' Nessa hugged Stuart who hugged back.

''You wouldn't even walk into the yard because it was always seasonal allergies.'' 

''What are the statistical odds of us randomly running into each other?''

''I was on the way back home after battling Leon.'' She grimaced glaring down.

''Oh? How that go?''

''The strategy you came up did help but he was full on prepared. He took out my whole team with just his Mr. Rime, battling his Pokemon is like battling aces of other Champion teams. I don't even think he was serious.'' She clenched her fist wanting to punch something to let out her frustrations.

''I see, so swimming being therapeutic?'' 

''Yes, but what about you?''

''Well, I actually caught my first Pokemon and made my first friend too.'' Stuart pointed towards Thomas who waved, the sight of him spooked Nessa.

''What the....how did I not see that guy?''

''Hello, my name is Thomas.'' He raised his hand that Nessa looked sort of uncomfortable because his hand was the size was the size of her head which was a bit pushing it with the exaggeration.

She accepted and thankfully he was a gentleman.

''You're very pretty.'' This made Stuart look embarrassed.

''Aw, that's sweet of you.'' She heard much more than just pretty since her career, but he really sounded innocent about it which showed genuine, and nothing perverted about it.

''He's super strong too.''

''I see then, nice to see you make friends physically than online. What is trainer life like for you?''

''Difficult but I still lack common sense. I'm not good physically but I can do what I could to improve like that, someone showed me that.''

''Really? Another classmate? Friend?''

''He's not a friend but we're like benefactors to each other. He was showing us examples how to capture Pokemon.'' Nessa crossed her arms.

''Sounds like he's taking advantage of you if he considers you a benefactor.''

''There he is.'' 

They found Levi with his Sizzlipede using Ember on a Seedot before throwing a ball.

*DING*

''Heyyo.'' Levi waved approaching puckering his lips staring at his phone, noticed Nessa and his hormones kicked in.

''Uh, aren't you that model? I seen you on electrical boards.'' 

''R-Right. Levi, this is my sister, Nessa.'' 

''Hey.'' 

Nessa felt more uncomfortable by the observing eyes before resuming back to his phone, coming off as a bit rude.

''Greetings.'' She glanced at her brother who leaned in.

''Believe me, he's much better than the guy who tried to act like he was our boss and the other, really unpleasant.'' He referred to Antonio and Bede.

''Oh...''

''Well, I guess you have picked up on catching so I'll leave you and Thomas be. I'll be on my way.'' Thomas gave Levi a thank you although he technically didn't do proper battling.

''Wait, Levi!''

''What Stuart?''

''Question, have you been catching Pokemon left and right on the way here?'' Levi rolled his eyes, going to his Pokedex app to show Stuart his catches.