Chapter 21

''Man what a bother? For the President of Lionheart's Battle Club to not show his face in the meeting while all of the newcomers joining the club?'' Bede grumbled with Thomas and Stuart behind him equally exhausted.

''I can't believe they even tired out Thomas?'' Stuart couldn't believe the bumbling giant was adjusting training and work outs for all the Pokemon who did it out of fear along with their trainers.

''They made your brain explode.'' Thomas told Stuart who became flustered.

He never believed he got so many compliments and begging for tips on what to train a Pokemon, respectable IV's and EV's, movesets and how to balance them out.

''Isn't your ass Vice President? Who takes the roles of the President when he's not here?'' 

''Shut up, you're the only guy that's not us or our class to join at the first meeting. Make yourself useful and stay on your leash.'' Bede brushed him off with Jett with that Bakugo stance walking up to him headbutting against his head.

''Eeeeh? Want to start girly boy? You look the old hag's type after all with your attire!''

''Sorry, don't speak unruly gibberish.'' Bede walked past him.

''Don't fucking call me that bitch.'' Jett told him keeping his cool walking up to the door of Levi's room and began kicking it down.

''Hey President! Get your caramel cream ass out of here!'' 

''Jett? What the....'' 

''Eeh? What?''

''I can't tell if that's racist or sexual.''

''You stupid? I'm not saying it in a degrading manner you snowflake cunt!''

''With the way your voice works, seems that way. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?''

''How I about I put my dick in your mother's mouth?''

''With what dick you have? Those with the anger issues are the ones with the smallest.'' Bede brushed his hair sparkling like a prince making Jett red.

''Let me show you.'' Bede gently tapped on the door.

It opened up immediately revealing Levi much to Jett's irritant as if Levi was at the door the whole time.

''Hey guys.''

''Mr. President, it isn't wise to not show up the day where all those sign ups joined.'' Bede told him.

''Isn't that the role of a President going to the Vice-President if he can't attend?''

''You can't just skip out on such an important manner! What have you been....you've been baking?'' Bede saw the mess on Levi who scratched the back of his head.

It was then they noticed.

''Wait Levi, your eyes...'' Stuart stepped forward looking at Levi.

''What's wrong with your eyes?''

''Heterochromia, my blue eye came from my bio father.''

''Oh? Odd it's sparkly like a diamond, fascinating. My sister would be jealous.'' Stuart tilted his head.

''His other eye is sort of creepy.'' Bede pointed out noticing how dull it looked compared to the other.

''Yeah, I like this style so I'll be going as this. Would you guys like to come in?''

That was when the door opened more revealing Reine, Ruti and the other four little girls in aprons revealing they were baking too with smiles on their faces.