Chapter 6.5

Viktor went to bed without his parents having arrived home yet; he was very worried and confused. He wanted things to go back to how they were before with Lua, in a friend-like state. He didn't want any more worries.

The next morning, I woke up to some knocks on the front door. Three security officers stood there.

"Good morning, what brings you to this house?" I asked.

"Do Halfonso and Kerry live here?" one of the officers inquired.

"Yes, they are my parents. What's wrong?" I responded.

"Yesterday afternoon, both of them were arrested for rebel conspiracy and treason against the revolutionary process."

"My parents?"

"That's correct. Although they later escaped from prison. We came to warn you; they are dangerous. If you see them, let us know."

"Of course, my hand is fully committed to the Antler empire." I tapped my hand lightly on my chest.

"Amen!" the officers exclaimed.

I closed the door, finding it hard to believe. My parents were traitors to the country. Lukotico's story was starting to make sense, and I knew I was being watched now. So, when I heard some knocks on my window, I quickly opened it and found Lua, whom I let in.

"Hi there, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see if you wanted to go out with me for something to drink, but I saw the security people leaving your house, so I climbed up to your window," Lua replied.

"My parents are arrested for conspiring against the empire."

"And is it true?"

"It's more complicated than that."

"Do you trust me?"

"I trust you so much that I would give my life if it were for a greater good."

"Then tell me. I won't judge you; you know that."

"In one of the calls, my brother confessed that he hadn't left in search of the chosen ones; instead, the wise ones had exiled him. Under the pretext of the chosen ones, they ousted him from the hierarchy. Now, my parents are going through the same thing, and I don't think they'll be exiled. It would raise too many questions that the wise ones wouldn't answer. I know they're watching the house, watching me in case I'm also an accomplice."

"I'll support you in whatever you need. My family isn't treated well either. As you know, my parents own the national newspaper, where they criticize and praise people for their deeds, and they've been criticizing the government for a while. The government is threatening them. My family is afraid, just like me."

"Don't worry; we'll fix this. We need to gather all the people who disagree with the government, and together, we'll go after them. But right now, we need to think about what to do with my parents. They're imprisoned pending trial. I know they said they escaped yesterday, but it's probably a police tactic to catch us off guard, so they won't expect us to go see them."

"Good idea. And how are we going to do it?"

"Thanks for asking. We'll wait until nightfall, put on the suits I've been making since Lukotico warned me about the wise ones, and we'll raid the prison."

Lua looked at me with a suggestive look.

"We can do other things while we're at it," Lua said with a mischievous expression.

"We need to focus on the plan," I said seriously, not wanting to end up like the other day.

"I'm focused, but are you?" she replied, removing the top part of her outfit.

I began to warm up at the sight of her. It had to be acknowledged that she had a very attractive body, defined by gentle curves and noticeable breasts that seemed smaller under the clothing. Her expression said it all; her eyes were fixed on my pants, and I tried to resist because I didn't want to ruin the plan for mere caresses.

"Let's see if this gets you more enthusiastic," Lua said as she put her hand in my pocket, stroking my leg.

"I can't do this; we don't have time," I said, trying to control myself to avoid arousal.

"Don't play hard to get; I know you like me," she said, putting her other hand in the other pocket.

"Please, of course, I like you, but I don't think it's the right time," I said, closing my legs to prevent her hands from descending further down my legs.

"Don't think I'll give up so easily," she said with a playful smile.

Lua began kissing my mouth passionately. Her full lips collided with mine; she nibbled on my lips, releasing her passion onto mine, and I eventually let myself go.

I began kissing her neck; she leaned back, allowing me to kiss her. Lua, on her part, removed the top part of my outfit, exposing my chest and back. I never exercised much, but I still had a slim yet defined body. She grabbed my shoulder blades, and before I knew it, she had removed her pants and was trying to remove mine, and I helped her.

After we finished, we were both exhausted, but I looked out the window; it was starting to get dark, and we only had thirty minutes left before we started our infiltration.

Ten minutes before leaving the house, we were both recovered, and together we helped each other put on the suits. Her hips were accentuated by the outfit, and my chest stood out. I had made the pants narrow, thinking that if we were to go through water, it would be better if they were almost like neoprene.