09

a month lateratlanta, ga1:45 pm

a month later
atlanta, ga
1:45 pm

"you still aint let me take you, and we been talking almost 2 months or sum" esan said, sanai was not at work for the first time in forever. it felt weird to both her and esan.

"wanna go out tonight? with me and my friends?" she smiled at him, she leaned back in his car. esan watched her, he shook his head.

"you and your friends? i dont do crowds sanai" esan said, he opened his arm rest up and grabbed some carmex, he put some on.

"its not that many, it'll only the 4 of us minus the people inside the club" sanai faced him, "it'll be fun" she smiled.

"imma see" esan said,

"ill see you at 9" sanai got out the car, esan sighed. his phone rung, it was cami. he answered,

"what is it now?" he cleared his throat,

"damn i cant get a hi nigga?" cami argued,

"i ain't answer the phone to hear you argue with me cami..what you want?" esan started the car,

"come see me baby, i miss you" cami said, esan pulled away from the house and drove down the street.

"im busy" he uttered,

"you cant come for 15 minutes?" cami asked, esan smacked his lips.

"hurry up, i got shit to do" he uttered, cami giggled before ending the call. esan drove down towards cami house, he parked the car as he waited.

he started to roll himself a blunt, he licked it and lit it multiple times before he actually started smoking it. he inhaled the smoke into his lungs ad blew out, he coughed loud.

he leaned back in the driver seat and continued to smoke the blunt until he saw cami, her red hair made her noticeably as fuck. esan thought she look like a hot cheeto puff, he chuckles to himself as he remembered when sanai  got him into those damn ass chips.

"hi daddy" cami got into the car ad leaned over to kiss him, esan moved his head so she kissed his check. she smacked her lips at the movement.

"what took you so long? didnt i tell you i had somewhere to be?" esan looked over at her. cami fixed her hair ad applied lip gloss to her lips.

"i wanted to look good for you" she smiled, esan stared at her. she did look good tho, she had on some light jeans, and her breast were popping out her shirt,

"you should've just came out with no fucking shirt on" esan cursed as he pulled off the driveway. he drove to his trap house, cami crossed her arms.

"why the fuck you take me here? why we ain't go to your house?" cami groaned, esan put the blunt out and hopped out the car.

cami followed behind him and esan dabbed up derek,

"the fuck she doing here?!" derek asked, cami mushed esan head to the side.

"get ya homeboy" cami rolled her eyes, esan grabbed her arm

"girl come on" he said and the two went upstairs to the bedroom, derek shook his head.

esan sat on the bed, cami grabbed his chin and kissed his face softly. he pulled her onto the floor in front of him,

"i cant kiss you anymore esan?" cami gave him a stank look, he gripped her jaw hard. his veins popped out of his hand,

"you know you aint come for all that lovely shit cami," esan leaned over her "you know what you came to do girl" he whispered in her ear.

cami stared at him nervously,esan released his grip. she unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out, esan stared down at her with his low red eyes.

"don't get nervous now, this ain't new to you" he uttered, cami licked the shaft before she softly sucked the tip of his dick. esan leaned back slightly as he watched her, "i better not feel no teeth cami".

cami wrapped her lips around his length as she stroked him off, esan hummed softly at the motion. he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket, he yanked it out his pocket and saw derek calling.

"what nigga?"esan cursed,

"yo regular here" derek said, esan groaned softly.

"tell that nigga to wait" he hung the phone up and gripped cami head, he pushed her further down onto his dick. cami hummed loudly, he bobbed her head quicker.

cami pushed her hair behind her shoulders before her hands held onto esan's legs. his dick was repeatedly hitting the back of her throat , and it make her squirmy.

"fuck" esan moaned as got in a couple more, he breathed softly he busted inside her mouth. cami pulled away, and swallowed his cum and licked her lips. she licked the remaining cum on his dick before she got up. esan fixed his pants and got up,

"can i see you tonight?i got paid" cami grabbed his arm, esan shook her off him.

"i dont know yet but you need to go" esan said as he guided her out the room.

esan betta not kiss that hoe, she got all them kids on her lips and down her throat...aht aht sir zont zo it