13

the next morningatlanta, ga11:45 amcami's house

the next morning
atlanta, ga
11:45 am
cami's house

esan groaned lowly as he adjusted his eyes to the light, he looked over to see cami wrapped all around him. he rubbed his eyes, remembering what he did. cami send him a video of her playing with pussy, and him being a drunk horny mother fucker, he came to fuck and he indeed did do so.

"cami?" he shook her, he moved her arm around him. she moved in her sleep, this bitch sleep like a log he groaned as he moved her off him.

he grabbed his phone and texted sanai good morning. he went to the bathroom and pissed, he washed his face and brushed his teeth. he was surprised that cami still had all his shit here.

he walked out the room and walked straight for the kitchen, he made him some cereal and watched some tiktoks on his face.

1:22 pm

he felt cami arms wrap around his shoulder, she kissed his neck. he ignored her, as he got up and put his bowl in the sink. damn how long was it scrolling?

"you hungry baby? i can make you something to eat?" cami rubbed his stomach,

"yeah" he lied, he just wanted her to stop touching him right now. he crossed his arm as he used his other hand to check his phone. sanai hadn't texted him back yet or even look at the text. but he had got a text from derek,

derek
that hoe cani telling folks yall fucked, and i mean everyone. even nora know, so i dont doubt that sanai knows too..

esan
stupid bitch, all she did was suck my dick...but i fucked her last night tho..

derek
you fucking up bro, go apologize to sanai. also have you heard from khalil, he was supposed to meet up with me to sell the rest of this bag..

esan
i aint heard from him

"you cant keep your fucking mouth shut for one second?" esan asked, he gripped the back of her neck. "you out here doing stupid shit cami, i dont like stupid shit" esan barked, his gripped getting tighter.

"i only told my friend kennedy" cami lied, she actually got on instagram live and chatted about it with 150 other people, who the shared it again.

"you lying ass bitch" esan spat out, cami tried to remove his hand. "get to fucking hand away from me" he said.

he let her go, and walked to the room. he grabbed his keys and walked out the door; slamming the door behind him. he drove to sanai aunt house, he knocked in the door. her aunt pam answered,

"what do you want?" she sighed,

"is sanai here? i wanna talk to her about something" he said, aunt pam crossed her arms.

"shes not here, she left this morning" she said,

"where?" esan asked, pam shrugged.

"work probably, she does work on the weekend at times" she said. esan walked away and got into the car, he drove to laundromat room. he entered it and didnt see sanai.

"is sanai off today?" he asked the girl at register,

"yeah but she gotta night monday and tuesday" she said, esan left. he called derek.

"yo" derek said,

"she aint at home or at work" he uttered.

"duh nigga, cause she probably with her best friend" derek laughed, esan mocked him.

"im serious" he said,

"call nora and see wassup" derek ended the call. esan called khalil, khalil didnt answer at all.

"fuck nigga" he uttered lowly, he then called nora.

"uh what?" nora answered,

"give the phone to sanai" he said, "she dont wanna-" "give her the damn phone nora!" esan interrupted her.

"hello" sanai said, esan smiled.

"wassup with you pretty girl?" he asked,

"im chilling, something like what you doing" she said dryly,

"dont be like that" esan said, sanai sighed

"im not even mad at you esan, its not even you forreal, its me.." she said,

"whats wrong?" he asked,

"i cant talk about it, i gotta go." sanai said,

"sanai-" esan said but the call dropped, "fuck.." he groaned.

uhh filler chapter? well yes! wtf khalil going? wtf is wrong with cami? that hoe gotta death-wish fr yall!!