Authors Note

Again, thank you to the absolutely wonderful, talented and artistic Kuunvartija For making the cover of this book! She's currently writing a story of her own called "silenced Voice".
It mainly follows Winter and Moonwatcher and the struggle between the two. It also contains a sort continuation to Dragonslayer which I enjoyed immensely. I would definitely recommend reading
it, and thank you again for the cover!

I have recently noticed a seemingly lack in writing In stories from the scavengers perspective, so I threw together these. After taking a long break I have finally found a little bit of enthusiasm and time to write. I hope this helps tie people over until the more experienced writers come in.

The rest of this will just be a few details and apologies about the story's.

1: sorry if they all feel same'y And end in a similar manner. Again I'm not a great writer.

1.5: I'm REALLY not a good writer so don't expect anything great or groundbreaking.

2: I can guarantee there are mistakes in every story, mainly because I proof read them in one day.

3: I tried to write at least 3,000 words for each story but some either completely exceeds, or fall short.

4: Yes I have one extra sandwing and Icewing story. What can I say, they're my favorite dragons.

If you want me to update this every now and then I will, but any votes comments and views help enthuse me greatly.

Thank you all for reading and Have a good day/night.