TORN INBETWEEN

Author's Note:
Hey guys👋👋👋.
Another update is here, I'm always a fan of paranormals but I decided to wrote one without that feature.

This is the life of two teenagers, one works for a secret agency, while the other is on a mission of revenge, both clash and are drawn out of their worlds into a world of love, but duty calls.
Will they follow their heart or do the 'right' thing. They are torn in-between love and duty.
There's gonna be lot of violence and action packed scenes, of course I can't do without that one.

All rights reserved: All activities, situations and names are all product of my imaginations, any resemblance to real life situations is not a fault of the author, 😅😅😅.
I made researches for this work, many things would not be accurate, I stand to be corrected and welcome all criticism. Also am not familiar with the way the education system works in the country's included in the story, so please excuse my illiteracy.

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️
There'll be gruesome acts and a lot of abusive words here, I'll try my best to reduce them 😁.
Also there's bound to be sexual activities which might go against some people's standards, betrayal and alot of vices.
But when you see one, please bear with me🙏🙏🙏

I wish to thank those who've supported me from beginning till now, there are ideas flowing but to convert them to words is really not a simple feat, so thanks for all your support and votes so far, I promise not to let you down.
Love y'all ❤️ ❤️❤️.

First chapter, coming up tomorrow.