CHAPTER 2

Good day guys, here's another one today. Have been busy lately and never got the time.

Hope you'll like this one too, enjoy your book, and also tell me your mind in the comment section.
Love y'all 😘😘😘

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~Rene~
=======

Who does he even think he is, I mean what was he even thinking.
I so much wanted to rip his head right out of his neck.

Now calm down Rene, don't get too riled up.

What do you mean?

I mean you felt it too, that pull. Gosh it was so captivating.

Will you shut the fuck up.

You guys must be wondering who am talking to, let me introduce you to my second nature. The very beast inside of me, I call her Emma.

My name is Rene Santiago, a seventeen years old psycho.
Am the daughter of a Spanish Dad and a mum whom I don't know her origins.
I thought beauty was a good thing, until it destroyed my family.
I was so beautiful my mom got jealous of dad's attention, it got to the extent she accused us of having an affair.
I mean can you imagine?
She divorced Dad and happily went her way, this got me thinking wether she was right. Well, that's adult problem so I left it for them, and I hate seeing any of them.
It is always hard to find a tall girl, am among the blessed ones and I thank God for my height, a five feet 9 frame is the ideal for me.
And also a problem.
It was hard enough trying to hide my killer shape from these hungry males. At first I thought it was fun until I encountered an event that changed my life. Y'all wanna hear it, well that'll be a story for later.

I walked towards my locker, still arguing with this violent personality of mine, when I bumped into someone, he caught me by the waist and pulled me into him.
When I regained composure I looked up to see James.

"Ugh....thanks." I said hurriedly and tried to escape.

"Hey babe, that's not a proper thank you. You could do a lot more than that."

Yeah right, like bursting that excuse you call brain?

Hey don't go violent now, it's not yet my time. Just calm down.

Like hell.

"What do you want?"

"Come on, you know what I want." James said with a sick lewd smirk.

"Fuck you asshole. I ain't ever gonna be your toy." I said and tried to pass but he blocked me.

"Excuse me?" I raised a brow at him.

"Don't just think you can throw me off like that. You hear me, this is my property and am king here. So you must do whatever I say."
Although there was anger in his voice, his face still carried that perverted expression.

"Or what?"

This guy is beginning to get on my nerves, Emma don't blame me.....

No no no no don't! It's risky. Just calm down.

How do you expect me to calm down with this idiot.

"Do you really want to find out?" He asked.

"Whatever, I've heard you so can I pass."

"Not yet, it's like you don't get what am saying---"

I didn't wait for him to finish as I shoved him off to the side and walked away. But it wasn't that easy, his guys appeared from nowhere and blocked my path and a pair of hands enveloped me from behind, caging me.