4 ^.^ (its bad lol)

'j-Jimin lets go to our room' Jimin nodded while still kissing yoongi. He picked him up in koala style and made their way to their shared room.

He closed the door by his feet and threw yoongi on the couch. He again hovered over him. He starightly attached his lips to yoongi's nipples kissing, sucking and biting them harshly.

"ahhh~ mghhh~~~ yes~~~' yoongi moaned but soon gasped when Jimin's hand went towards his crouch. 

"AHHHH~ JIMIN' yoongi moaned loudly when Jimin squeezed his clothed member. He was pumping him throughly in a motion.

"yes baby scream for me more loudly tell everyone who u belong to' he said as he began to pump him faster.

"ahhh y-yes f-feels so good I belong to u AHH~' yoongi was moaning continously and soon he reached his high and came in his pants. Jimin left his clothes member and kissed his cheeks lovingly. Yoongi's body was still shaking due to his orgasm.

"you did so well for me' 

"but what abt that?' Yoongi pointed toward Jimin's growing cock. Jimin just chuckled and replied.

"its fine baby I will take care of myself u go and take a bath'

Both were sitting on the couch in the living room cuddling w eo. When yoongi asked

"jiminee why can't I talk w jack he is a nice guy' yoongi asked while pouting. Jimin sighed as he replied.

"cuz baby I don't think he is nice. I don't like the way he looks at u'

"there is nothing like that~~~' yoongi whined hiding his face in Jimin's neck.

"no mean no end of discussion just go wash ur hands dinner his here' Jimin said sternly as he heard the doorbell ring. Yoongi nodded while still pouting and went to wash his hands.

Jimin stood up from the couch and went towards the door he took the food and paid the money. He went to the kitchen to heat the food when he heard yoongi's phone ring. Jimin went to the living room and picked up his phone he saw that it was a random no. He answered the call

OTP

'How are u doing babyboy?'

*idk abt this one I wrote it in hurry I am sorry its really bad abt the smut as I was in a hurry it turned out very badd. Again I am sorry it will be better next time. Do u all have any requests feel free to drop them and ur opinions on this too like how can I make it better?*

Don't forget to vote✨

------------------------------------------------------