7Y.Y

"yoongi!' Jimin screamed as he saw the view in front of him the love of his life was lying on the floor unconscious. He quickly ran towards him and picked him up in bridal style (ofc😂) and ran towards his car he opened the car and layed yoongi of the back seat.

Soon the reached the hospital and jk and Tae were also present there. 

"Hyung what happened to him?' Tae asked in a worried tone.

"I will tell u later first call the doctors' Jimin said as he unbuckled his startbelt and picked up yoongi in bridal style, soon yoongi was admitted into the hospital. 

Jimin, Tae and jk were sitting outside on a bench, Jimin was on verge of crying.

"ok now tell me everything' Tae asked in a serious tone. Jimin slowly nodded as a tear fell from his eyes. Jk sighed and gave him a side hug.

"i-its all my fault, i-I got angry on him although it was not h-his fault and left him alone' thats it Jimin burst out crying Tae and jk both hugged and comforted him knowing yoongi must have done something as Jimin was no one to leave him alone.

"its ok I understand hmm don't worry he will be fine' Jimin nodded and wiped his tears sniffing.

"u r right I will make up to him, I was just worried'

"worried for what did something happen? Tell us u trust us right hyungie?' Jk asked w a pout. Jimin smiled at the cute bunny.

"Y-yes u know I heard yoongi's phone ringing and when I picked it up someone was saying some d-dirty things to him I tried to ask him but I he wasn't answering I got w-worried. Jack was already after him. I-I thought what if it was him' Jimin again burst out crying.

"i-I was worried' Tae hugged him tighter knowing his best friend he knew although Jimin was a mafia and claimed to be strong well he is strong but yoongi is his weakness, yoongi is his power too. He knew how much his best friend loved yoongi, he knew yoongi is the only reason he has a will to live.

Although he may act strong for yoongi from inside he himself gets scared cuz he is a human too.

Suddenly the doctor came here.

"are u park yoongi's family members?' The doctor asked. Jimin quickly stood up and nodded.

"yes yes can I meet him now?' 

TBC

*ok tell do u all want taekook too? Like some taekook parts too? If so then top jk or tae?*

I will try to update regularly now✨

Don't forget to vote✨

-----------------------------------------------