WII DELETED YOU: ANIMATIC || ETELED .

WARNING: mentions of violence, blood, yandere/toxic mindsets (at the end).

now, with the warning provided...
LETS GET STARTED.

GENERAL -

- Eteled does enjoy his sports. the reason why he's so powerful within wii sports and such is because Eteled likes to play as a hobby. his hobbyist sport power rivals Matt's. they'd have the duel of the century (/J).

- peaceful until provoked... unless Eteled hates you. i know that's canon, but i want to elaborate on it. Eteled doesn't seem as murderous as he was back on earth, but he still can get violent if given a "reason". honestly, it seems like he just wants an excuse to go apeshit, and he finds that excuse via deletion (system overload territory, i know). however, if you leave him alone he'll be relatively normal. maybe not kind, but he'll leave you alone if you leave him alone. he's still Henry Morris, but becoming a Mii has culled his insanity a bit.

- i don't think he'd ever tell Sam about what he's done. he left that all behind, and he's now living the criminal dream of starting anew. he'd lose the one friend he got within his Wii years if he ever told her (for good reason, Sam probs trusts Eteled because he presents himself as a good person with a sad backstory.)

- he can sleep, but he really doesn't need to. he also doesn't trust Corrupted Mii/Austin enough to actually do so (and for good reason. Austin would likely try to get some revenge when Eteled's guard is down).

- he's figured out a way to summon the axe in the wii on command. it's not something he utilizes often, since he avoids Corrupted Mii/Austin like the plague.

- his doodling hobby didn't die like he did, so at times he'll figure out a way to draw within the mii channel. the doodles don't really last long, however. something about them fading...

- he's probably tried to use the whistle on himself. it makes his head automatically turn to a screen that often doesn't exist, given that Eteled has lived most of his mii life without being plugged to a TV. he didn't like that sudden feeling, so he hasn't touched it since.

- Eteled still has his insecurities and his mental issues, but the reason why he so quickly told Sam something he hadn't mentioned to (presumably) anyone else is because he no longer has any kind of vent system he can use. his diary's back in the real world, and his drawings don't stay... his diary was his only healthy coping mechanism, until Sam came along.

ROMANTIC -

- This mostly assumes a human partner. just wanna make that clear.

- Eteled yearns for the physical affection he could've gotten if he wasn't stuck in the wii. it drives him mad, but the loving words that are spoken to him from his partner will manage to calm him momentarily. he smiles softly and sits down with his eyes closed, listening to his partner's speech.

- as confirmed once, Eteled does have very rare moments with Austin where they're not fighting or hating each other, but reflecting on the past and thinking about what could've been. if Austin and Eteled have one of these moments when Eteled gets a partner, best believe Eteled WILL complain to Austin about not being able to hold his beloved. Austin will mess with him for it after this moment, as another form of torture.

- he loves playing wii sports and sports resort with his partner! Eteled kills it in the fields, and he takes pride in giving his partner a bunch of wins. he glows with pride when his partner praises his strength and skill.

- if his partner makes a mii version of himself to accompany Eteled, he'll hug that mii like no tomorrow. he knows that mii isn't exactly his partner, but he's become touch starved and he really wants some hugs from his partner, in any way he can get them. don't worry, he will absolutely treat this mii version of his partner with respect.

- immediately vents to his partner once they're in a relationship. his beloved will know almost all there is to Eteled (except for his murders). within a year, his partner becomes a master at his lore (/J).

- his partner should show him any doodles they make of him, any songs they make for him, anything they create for him. he'll really appreciate it! in turn, he doodles them with lovingly drawn hearts. in all honesty, he tries to cover as much of the mii channel as he can with drawings of his beloved to show how much he loves them... Austin absolutely teases Eteled over this.

- oh right! i should mention: he's still Henry Morris. he still is a little crazy, and that manifests through an obsession with you. some days, Eteled demands that his partner proclaim their love for him. other days, he'll go for hours NONSTOP about how much he loves them and every detail about them... it could be seen as creepy from an outside POV.

- his partner should NOT bring someone else to play with them that isn't a family member. Eteled will be fuming with jealousy and might even go so far as to kill a mii replica of the person they're playing with. when that happens, a good idea would be to console him but also give him a better coping mechanism that isn't violence. Violence is a question, and the answer this time (as for MOST times) is no.

BONUS!! YANDERE HENRY MORRIS HEADCANONS...
beware before reading. as previously mentioned, triggering topics will be found here. read at your own discretion.

- Henry Morris as a yandere is himself cranked to 11. he is inescapably and utterly obsessed with his partner, and he grows unhealthily possessive. he is also WAAAYYYY more prone to murder someone out of jealousy and envy. screw killing Austin, at least he doesn't even attempt to look at his partner. that one stranger who glanced at them, however, will immediately take priority in his hit list.

- if viewers thought Henry's entire murder plan for Austin was bad, wait until you see what he does to anyone who has the sheer audacity to breathe the same air as his partner. his insecurities whisper into his ears that his "darling", as he says, might be lead astray by anyone who isn't him, so he deems it so that he is their "protector"... but i doubt anyone else sees brutally maiming and torturing someone until the light leaves their eyes "protecting".

- his obsession is INSUFFERABLE once he kidnaps his darling. the poor soul was drugged/chloroform'd one night on their way to their car, and they likely will not be seen for a while. Henry is cocky as shit once his darling wakes up, disoriented and tied to a chair. they wake up to see Henry (who was watching them the entire time), smugly smiling and rubbing it in their face that he's the one in control, saying he'll "take care of them". his smug grin only grows wider when he lifts his darling's chin up with his hand, gazing obsessively into their eyes. their fear does nothing to faze him that night, but he reflects on it later and realizes that maybe he should've been more welcoming and less rude.

- guilt and shame does rise in him when the smugness and confidence dissolve. he didn't want his darling sad, but he absolutely couldn't leave them out in such a cruel and uncaring world. honestly, he's delusional about the entire thing. he thinks he's doing his darling a favor. he tries to win them over with gifts.

- his darling can escape, but they need to play the waiting game for a good few months. they can earn Henry's trust by playing pretend and feeding his delusions. if he gets enough cuddles and affirmations from his darling, they earn freedom from the ropes that kept them from moving. they have to act in the middle of the day, when Henry is on his drive to Nintendo. they're gonna have to run, since Henry has the car, but anything will do. they can get to the police and report Morris to them.

- there will be resentment when Henry gets arrested. his darling can't look them in the eyes, but they know very well that Henry is giving them a betrayed, angered look. anyone who sees him being walked to the back of the police car will tell their neighbors that Henry's face could only be described as "unhinged anger"...

- does Henry escape jail? well, i don't think so, but he would desperately want to. that resentment becomes a twisted part about his obsession with his darling, since that unhealthy love never goes away. no one could take that from him. just know that if his darling ever gives him attention (through letters, calls, visits, etc), that resentment bubbles up alongside a yearning desire for their validation, and he goes insane thinking about how they reached out to him despite them being the reason he's in jail.