Chapter 3: Waves Of Catastrophe

It was a week after the fight in the mine. I lost a lot of blood from that fight, so I'm sitting by the sidelines with Naofumi who got injured by a porkypine monster. My clothes were washed out and they were as good as new after the fight. I was just looking at my Status to see what new skills and abilities, I got now.

Level 21

(Y/n) (L/n)

Gender: Male

Age: 17

HP: 10,000/10,000

MP: 15,000/15,000

Attack Damage: 1,278

Defense: 1,023

Speed: 1,594

Agility: 1,621

Intelligence: 1,824

Charisma: 2,032

Luck: 732

Stamina: 20,000/20,000

Magic Type: Wind, Electric/Lightning and Support

Abilities

Sounds Of Nature(Passive)– Allows the user to hear all sounds of nature making it easier to locate their way through forests, mountains and etc.

Silver Thread(Passive)– Allows the user to see a silver thread that tells them their enemies weak points.

Elemental Boost(Passive)– Gives the user and their teamates a 0.4% boost in their Magic Attack and Magic Defense.

Cloud Strider(Passive)– Decreases 20% of the amount of stamina consumed when running/sprinting.

Wind Katana(Passive)– Makes the user's Katana into a glowing light blue Wind Katana, permanently which means that the user doesn't need a sheath anymore because now they can generate and degenerate their Katana at anytime.

Skills

Gale Slash(MP cost: 10MP per slash)– It is a powerful slash of wind.

Maple Leaf Replacement(MP cost: 5MP per use)– Replaces the user's current position with a maple leaf and teleports the user behind the enemy.

Garyuu Bladework(MP cost: 50MP per use)– 5 rapid strikes.

Charge: Consumes a little stamina and performs 2 powerful rapid slashes.

Chihayaburu(MP cost: 500MP per use)– Unleashes a secret technique as fierce as the rushing wind that pulls objects towards the user's current position before launching the opponents within the AoE, dealing wind damage and lifting the user into the air on a rushing wind current. Within 10 seconds of being in mid-air due to the effects of Chihayaburu, and if maintaining a mid-air state, the user can unleash a powerful plunging attack known as "Midare Ranzan".