002

the ceremony coriolanus stormed out and ivory followed after him , she may not like him but she knew wen he was upset , and she also knew coryo would blame her her father probably rigged this for them to work together thinking it would help her win . " This is your fault ! " coriolanus yelled waking out of the building " coryo " ivory spoke soft she didn't want to fight he looked at her tears threatens to spill " don't yell just clam down it's gonna be okay " she spoke softly and walked towards him she pulled him in and hugged him he tensed before finally easing into the hug " cori " she said in his neck she hadn't called him that since before they ended things " cori " she said again " it's gonna be okay we will win this we will train her " she smiled in the krock of his neck . He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me in then looking down at me . I pulled him in and kissed him .
" ivory " he spoke " I know " I let him go and stepped back .
I hated him , I really did but sometimes I missed him the way he held me and kissed me softly the way he was gentle and kind , wen we went to the lake that one night .
" it can't happen again " he sighs " I know "
" but " she stopped her self " but ? " he asked her " what if it did happen again " he sighed and walked towards her " i miss you coryo " she looked down at the ground " i miss you to ivy " he put his finger under her chin lifting her face to meet his eyes " but I need to win and I can't let anything get in my way " a tear spilt from my eye how could he choose winning over me ? This is why I hated him or do hate him I back up " your right winning is all that matters " you mock him he sees your face the betrayed look you displayed " ivy that's not what I meant " you'd too him " no I know what you meant " you turn around leaving him to stand there watch you go words