011

Brushing past many people to find my way through the viewing room . The party would begin soon , and is till needed to find coryo .
" wow ivory you look lovely " I turned to see clemmy " Clem you to you look stunning " I spoke calmly she smiled " I'll see you later best of luck to Lucy gray " she spoke I nodded " hood luck to reaper as well " she smiled and walked away . I felt a light tap on my shoulder
" coryo " I smile up at him seeing him in a tailored suit most likely made by Tigris " you look stunning ivory " he looks me up and down " why thank you and I must say you look very good yourself " he smiles in satisfaction with your answer .   " come " he puts out his hand for you to take hold of as you do so you ask "
Where are we going " he Smirks and leads you out into the hall I giggle as he pulls my hand with him . We walk out side the big French doors of the university. " wow " I look around as the snow comes down " it's so beautiful " I smile looking up at the sky " I think your beauty out matches the snow " he looks at me " not a chance " I smile sticking out my tongue to catch snow on my tongue coryo smiles and chuckles  " your to beautiful for this world ivory" I finally meet his eyes and see his stupid grin " I think your even to good for me " he says  I shake my head  " your much better than I and you know it Coriolanus snow " now it is him who shakes his head " snow lands on top "
I speak , I had heard his cousin say it many times as well as himself like a family mado " snow lands on top " he repeats pulling em in until are lips meet kissing me softly under the falling snow . The moment pure . As pure as the driven snow .

Alr I'm back pookies and okay 2.25k reads ? What tf is it that good guys I love you so much you guys are the best like holly crap