REVENGE.? 4

"Will you chill with me at the library after classes, like keeping each other company... studying you know... stuffs!?" Andy asked typing his number over Dorothy's phone.

"I will think about it." Dorothy gave a small smile taking her phone from his hand.

"Jus' say Yes Brown, please..!" Andy grieved, those pale blue orbs of his.

To her friends, she is Doe. Terry calls her Brownies but to her Schoolmates she is Brown.

Dorothy Brown.

"Maybe." Dorothy flipped her hair looking back at Terry who stood with his friends few meters from them stole glances at her.

"Please Brown." Andy pouted his blonde hair sway slightly at his forehead.

A smile of satisfaction tugged on Dorothy lips witnessing Terry lost concentration to whatever his friends were talking about.

"We'll talk about it." Dorothy shortened her speech typing over her phone.

A bird chirp from Andy's phone, he sneak at it and beamed "Oh, we will definitely talk about it." He walked away after a small wave.

"Jumping to another pant!?" Scarlet bumps Dorothy's shoulder to catch her attention.

"Scars" Dorothy warned.

Grace and Charity emerge from the girl's bathroom shortly after Scarlet.

"Our little Doe got another boy toy." Scarlet sneered.

Grace gave Scarlet a warning look to her choice of words "sorry." Scarlet mouthed

"Who!? Who!?" Charity asked eagerly went to cling to Dorothy side.

"A slight doppelganger of Terry." Scarlet smugly smiled.

"Andy Henry!?" Grace and Charity exclaimed at the same time.

"Bingo." Scarlet nodded.

"He is just a friend.... and... and... he is nice, right Grace.?" Dorothy throw it at the quiet girl who lost in her thoughts.

"He is a nice guy." Grace said.

Dorothy with a toothy smile "See, just a nice guy."

"If you say so Princess, let's go and find a table." Scarlet winked at Dorothy and dragged Charity with her who resist as she was about to say something about the conversation they were having.

"Do you want to talk about morning incident!?" Grace asked with concern.

"We broke up yesterday."  Dorothy stood Infront of her Friends giving her back at the couple.

Her heart was bleeding at the sight of Terry with another girl who is not her, same girl she saw him with her at Chelsea's birthday party last week.

" Am sorry Doe." Grace face drop sadly.

"Am fine." She shrugged.

"Do you want us to beat him!?" Charity shot daggers at the blonde boy.

"No." Dorothy rushed.

"What did you do!?" Scarlet questioned

"Scars." Charity warned pinching her arms.

"What!? The girl gotta ask." She eyed Dorothy suspiciously throwing her hands in annoyance.

"Why do you think it is my fault!?" Dorothy face heated with anger.