GUILTY.8

In a soft whisper:- Hi guys don't forget to vote ✨ please and share this with ur friends. 😘

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*''*'*'*
These people honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Matthew 15:8

Few days has been pass and went to a week like everyday hanging out with Hunter and his crew become a ritual, and Dorothy has been carefree not only kind of flirting with Hunter but also hanging out with him after group discussion end plainly between their friends although Hunter came to know what happened but still he allowed her to use him.

The Bible verse lingered on her mind like a new glue strong enough and she was running like a madwoman.

"Dorothy Brown, where were you!?" Mr. Edmund asked a breathless panting sweaty like a lost Chihuahua girl bursted in the Church.

"A... aah.. a.. a.. am... s-s.. so.. sorry. I... please... let-let... let me cat- catch a breath pl-ple-please." With a hand on her knee and the other up on the air interrupted her Praise and worship teacher.

A soft hand pull her slowly up from her pathetic position to the seat.

It was Leah.

"Practices was done thirty minutes ago, you were supposed to be here two hour ago Dorothy..." He showed his two fingers

"...two hours ago and you know you had a song to go solo, a worship song for Sunday's service." Mr. Edmund scolded her grabbing the end of the first bench, his knuckles were white as a paper.

"I am so sorry Mr. Edmund, I was... um I was...

The middle aged man raised his brow challenged her to continue with her excuse.

It was very rare for Mr. Edmund to get angry and react so bad, so deep down Dorothy knew that she messed up so bad.

Did you just came to church because you wanted to or because you felt guilty since you spent your time and GOD'S?

"All dismiss except for Dorothy and Daniel." The man announced

Her sisters and brothers in Christ got up and their eyes filled with sadness and pity to the lost girl on which concentration, discipline and punctuality became new terms to her.

"Mr..."

Dorothy pressed her lips in thin line holding her tears as the hand raised to stop her blabbering.

"Daniel..." He called the boy sat at the end of the bench marking him the last person and made all the teenagers scoot at the front at the beginning of the service.

"Yes Sir." He said getting up and went to stand in front of the alter.

"I want this girl catch up with her solo part and please knock some sense into her please. I want to be present when Jesus Christ will come to take us in heaven or otherwise I don't know where I'll end up if I'll decide to take this matter into my hand." He pleaded to the boy shooting daggers at the sulking girl fidgeting with her hands stealing glances to her teacher.

"Yes Sir, worry out Sir." Said Daniel offering him a promising smile.

Mr. Edmund threw a final warning look at Dorothy sighing deeply throwing his head back and went out.