Me

A quick heads up before you start reading this story. The characters are all over 19 and there will be heavy smutt.
Also there will be a story line that is way different to the actual anime so don't worry about reading the whole anime agin.:)

Enjoy because once you start there will be no going back muhahahahahah.....

If you vote and comment maybe I'll hear you out on what character she should stay with at the end 😉

BLARING ALARM NOISES ⏰

It's currently 5:30am and my head is spinning at 100mph.
My heart races as I remember it's my first day starting at JJK and meeting everyone there.

Quickly I stand up and head to the shower preparing for the cold bath. One thing I've done my whole 19 years of life is shower with cold water first thing in the mornings.
I feel the water run down my back sending goosebumps all over. Fuck that feels amazing, there's nothing better on earth than this feeling right here , well at least in my opinion.
My timer goes off once again and that's an indication that my 15 minute shower is over.
I reach over to grab my towel and wrap it over my body while grabbing my comb and hair products to fix my hair. It takes me roughly 30 minutes to finish blow drying my magenta long hair.
Once I achieve the perfect blow out look I run over to my closet and grab a tight white button up shirt and a black flared skirt with long black mesh socks that perfectly go over my knees.

I check my phone for the time and notice if I don't get downstairs on my fucking motorcycle now I will be late on my first day.

I grab my helmet,backpack and keys and run outside making sure the door gets locked before jumping on my motorcycle and taking off.
The wind hits my body at 70mph speeding to the address that got sent to me. After about 15 minutes of heavy speeding I am now standing outside of Tokyo's number 1 school jjk high school.

I gently remove my helmet and jacket and wrap them onto my motorcycle. I finally make my way inside the building and look around noticing how empty it is.
It's currently 6:30am and I can't seem to process why it's so empty at this time didn't the teacher who reached out to me say to be here at 6:30am?

Well whatever , It was most likely set this way for a reason who knows maybe it's too chaotic once all the kids arrive let me check my phone once again incase I missed a message. I look down at my phone while speed walking checking my email , Texts or anything that could tell me what's going but Before I could hop off I ram into someone head first causing me to drop my phone.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay sorry about that I didint mean to ram into you that way" a feeling of embarrassment arrises causing my cheeks to turn red.

"It's alright it's your first day here right I don't think I've ever seen you around" he says while picking up my phone and handing it back.

"Yeah you're right" I chuckle softly.

"Well in that case let me introduce myself my name is satoru gojo" he extends his arm trying to get me to shake it.

"My name is bri" I smile taking his hand and shaking it.

"Pretty name you got their nice to meet you
anyway on you're first day here you won't have much to do but get to know how to maneuver around the school , find you're clases and you're dorm. That's about it the reason why they made you come early is so that you have time to sort everything out."

"Well if that's the case I have my schedule here on my phone." I look up at him and show him my phone so he can check it out.

"Hmmm it looks like you're going to be my student congratulations you get the best teacher out of the whole school" he says cockily with a huge grin.