More

SMUTT WARNING

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

I shift slowly in my sleep to accommodate my arm and feel a bulge of something near my arm.
I open my eyes softly and find a shirtless megumi with his arms out in front of him. I stare at him for a little admiring his messy hair and sharp jawline. It takes everything in me to keep my dirty thoughts away so I turn around quickly to face the other way.

Ugh what is it and these fine ass guys here....

i push my head into his bed getting a whiff of the manly aroma it has to it and to my surprise i get dragged back closer to him by his sleepy body.
Butterflies surge through my belly as I notice his morning wood poking slightly above my back causing my cunt to soak.
I bite my lips harshly fighting back the sensation my body starts feeling making my mind foggy.
Breathing heavily I know I have to move quickly before I soak this guys bed with my deprived ass pussy...

Slowly pushing his arms away I slither through the bottom of his bed and land on the floor with a soft thump. My eyes widen when I notice I landed directly above Yuji.

"Fuckkkk" I whisper out loud trying my best to move away withought waking him up either.

I move my hands over his body trying to crawl away from both of them. A soft groaning noise is heard from the bed causing me to crawl faster while accidentally wrapping my foot on yujis blanket. I notice my stuck foot and crawl back to untie it quickly before I make anymore noise.

To my surprise I get dragged down by Yuji causing me to thump on his side. He wraps his arms around my waist bringing me into a tight hold.

I close my eyes expecting him to wake up any second and notice what he did unconsciously but everything goes silent for a moment except his breathing.
My eyes open slowly and I notice how close our bodies are and I get to admire his face from very up close.

Now that I get the chance to look at him and scan him thoroughly I notice how handsome he actually is...
What is going on with me I mentally scream and furrow my eyebrows in annoyance feeling like a total whore right now....

Despite my guilty feelings I lust over his sharp jawline and colored hair but notice a cut right under his eyes. What is that?... has he always had that scar their?...

Curiosity got the best of me and I raise my hand pointing my finger to feel at his scar before I could touch it a second pair of eyes open under yujis real eyes.

I scream and bite my tongue hard trying my best to not scream like a maniac but fail miserably and let out a muffled scream.

Yujis real pair of eyes open and look at me in shock.

"Oh my god did something happen last night?!" Yuji asks in shock while looking at me in a confused state of mind.

I try my best to word anything fucking anything but can't stop staring at his second pair of eyes....

"Yo bri you okay? Say something , what's wrong"

"Yuji ....you're face.." I manage to say before catching my breath.

He tilts his head in confusion and stands up running to the nearest mirror to take a look.

"What the fuck sukuna?!" Yuji screams into the mirror leaving me in a state of shock not understanding what the fuck is happening at the moment.

Through my peripheral vision I see a figure sit up to my left. I quickly jolt my head towards it and see megumi scratching his eyes while yawning.

"What's with all the commotion and why are you down there?" Megumi asks with his eyebrows furrowed but before I could reply I hear a completely different voice that sounds nothing like yuji.