What is going on

TIME SKIP AFTER ALL THAT CHAOS WITH MEGUMI

"So what plans do you have this weekend?!" Yuji asks eagerly.

" nothing much honestly I don't really think I'm going to be doing anything for this first week but just getting to know the school more"

"Well that's boring" yuji pouted.

"You got any plans to invite me to this weekend since you're bugging ?" I ask crossing my arms waiting for an amusing answer.

Yuji makes a thinking face and looks around, trying to come up with something to say.

"You know what yes yes I do! How about you tag along and come to the arcade with all of us?" He says with a big smile.

Before I could say anything, I get interrupted by megumi.

" you're going to bring this lame ass along? She's a whole party pooper" megumi says teasingly obviously trying to get on my nerves.

" me a party pooper? You don't even know me, and even then I don't even know you and I know for a fact that you would be considered the lame ass here."
I reply chuckling.

All three of us laugh as we make our way to class.
Weirdly enough even though megumi and I  started off on the wrong foot. He's actually a pretty cool person to be around and this friend of his is actually nice to have around."  Maybe I was overthinking this whole situation all along.

We finally enter class and everyone stops what they are doing and stare at us. I shift uncomfortably when I notice a big ass panda sitting at the back of the class.
What the fuck?...

Gojo walks up to us asking us why we are late?.

"Well bri here had a bathroom emergency and made me go fetch her toilet paper from the store" megumi bluntly says obviously lying while holding back his laughter.

"What the fuck you're lying we are late because you kept being a fucking aghhh you know what whatever my apologies for being late on the first day" I say sincerely while looking at gojo hoping he doesn't punish us or anything.

Instead gojo chuckles and signals me to follow him to the front of the class. Well seems he has a sense of humor that's a plus.

"Class this is bri and bri this is the class you'll get to meet each on of them individually with time so let's not waste our time on that. Right now the classes are going to be mixed for a while unfortunately. we got some of the other grade sorcerers in here so thats why class is so big usually it's only those 3 right there." Gojo says while pointing at 3 students.

I feel my heart beat a little faster since all eyes are on me at the moment. I look around trying to figure out where I could possibly sit but before I finish analyzing gojo interrupts me by signaling me to take a seat.
I avoid all eye contact and choose a random seat at the back. Gojo continues his lecture and I turn my head slightly and scan the boy from head to toe sitting next to me. He turns his head and looks at me and gives me a faint smile.

"Toge inumaki" he says smiling.

"Bri" I reply returning a smile.

"What are those things on your mouth?." I whisper to him out of curiosity.

"Cursed speech" he says thinking I would understand what the fuck he just said.

I look at him and nod pretending I understood.

He chuckles and turns his head to face the front of the class again. Maybe he laughed because he knew I had no fucking clue ugh how embarrassing....

I mentally slap myself and rest my head on the palm of my hand while my arm holds my head up. I daze off for a couple of minutes and start thinking about the designs and items I want to bring into my new dorm.
For example my tv , Nintendo, laptop, mini fridge,bed and so much more just thinking about all the decoration I have to do makes me loose track of time and before I know it the bell rings for dismissal.