1

nagito heads into a bar, sitting himself down on one of the stools. he taps his fingers against the bar, sighing. being rich always had its struggles, he was considerably bored of having whatever he wants without even asking. he supposes that was what was fun when his parents were around, working for what he got.

he calls the bartender over, clearing his throat, "pardon me? is it alright if i order some vodka mixed with.. pineapple juice. i don't think ive ever tried that one." nagito chuckles.

the bright-pink haired bartender nods, "thats always a popular one. you know, ive never tried it myself but ive heard its good."

"i have too. im not intending on getting drunk, so i mix my vodka with any juice."

souda hums, "smart." he slides the drink over to the white-haired man, "whats your name?"

"komaeda nagito."

"what're you in this city for? it's pretty.. run down."

nagito chuckles, "trust me, i see that.. im just passing through on my travels."

"good luck on that."

"thank you! not really anything interesting. i just wanna see the world. im a bored man getting into my mid 20s."

"i wish i could travel. this city is my home, i don't plan on leaving. not for a second."

nagito smiles in response, "wish i had that attachment to mine.. i never really felt close. didn't have parents since i was 5, so just kind of explored the world, and then i got kidnapped and that was fucking weird because then i didn't feel safe where i was anymore and-"

"woah." souda chuckles, "this is a deep conversation for a monday morning. also, drinking on a monday morning? you're psycho."

nagito laughs once again, "oops. uhh, it keeps me motivated. for the walk to where i need to be."

"you walk there?! no way man."

nagito smiles and places the drink down, "well, i better be going. its a long walk!"

souda nods, "hope you pass through one day again, my man!"

nagito shakes his hand, "souda..?"

"souda kazuichi. a pleasure."

"ill remember that."

and so nagito left.