Chapter 3

After sometime when her maid rush in with a life jacket "come child we need to be on deck captains orders"she said before putting the life jacket over night gown before they soon head up top.

She was shown waiting with her maid as rose spots here"Serena!"she says as she runs over making the little girl whirls around "what's going on rose"she asked with fear.

"The ship hit an iceberg it's gonna sink honey"she says as tears well up in Serenas eyes this wasn't happening. Now they were waiting outside as they were getting the life boats ready as Serena looks for her grandfather or Jack but she didn't see neither of them the first life boat was already lowered as they were loading the next one"women and children only at the time"an officer said as molly was being helped in.

Serena had walked off she needed to find her grandfather and Jack while the adults didn't notice her walk off.

"Will the life boats be according to class I hope there not to crowded."Ruth says with a laugh as rose glares at her mother with disbelief having enough "oh mother shut up"she says making Ruth look at her daughter in shock before rose grabs her mother by the arms "don't you understand? The water is freezing and there's not enough lifeboats not enough I have half of these people on the spot are going to die"she says to her mother.

"Not tye better half "cal says making rose look at him with disgust. Serena was shown walking as she bumps into people in the ship"grandmother! Jack!"she calls out as she continues to look for them she some how ended up at the lowest level as she looks around no one was here making her nervous"grandfather! Jack!"she calls out as it echos the hallway.

Jack having heard the little girls voice as his his widen"Serena!"he yells banging his cuffs against the pipe making a clanking sound. Serena turns her head having heard the clanking as she runs towards before freezing seeing water ankle deep before she takes a shuttering breath as she steps into the water gasping feeling like millions of needles stabbing her ankles and feet as she carefully walks through the water as it splashed before she reaches the room she heard the clanking as she pushed open the door "jack!"she says with a relief smile as she runs over to the desk he is on as she climbs up the best she could.

"What are you doing down here Serena you should be on deck getting on a life boat"jack says worried for the little girl.

"I didn't see you or my grandpa so I came looking for y'all but I couldn't find my grandpa"Serena explained as jack remembers rose telling him about hand shaped bruises on her arms"Serena did your grandfather give you those bruises"he says controlling his anger towards the elder man as Serena looks at him in shock before slightly nodding her head before the two set and wait for someone to come help as the water was filling up the room it would be to dangerous for her to try and go back now.