chapter 9

Mr lowe was shown as three life boats where close to each other "now bring your oars over there and tie these boats together as well now make sure that's tied up nice and tight"he says giving orders as the passengers and officers do as he says before looking back at the screaming passengers in the water as they scream for help before turning back to the passengers and officers."right listen to me men we have to go back. I want to transfer all the women from this boat right now as quick as you, can please"he says as they do what he ask.

The officer who was shown blowing the whistle was now show dead having died from hypothermia as his body hangs on the chair do to the ice between his hand the chair as everyone around him just floats there.

Mr lowe was shown useing a light as his boat heads to the passengers in the water hopeing they were still alive. When they reach them it was to quiet as the row "oars!"lowe calls out.

"Do you see any moving"Mr lowe asked the officers in the boat asked as they row forward "no sire none moving sir"his men told him.

"Check them"Mr lowe says as one of the officers grab one."these are dead sir"one officer says checking some. They continue forward as the gently move the bodies out the way "is there anyone alive out there can anyone hear me is there anyone alive out there"mr lowe hollers before before seeing  It was a third class women holding her baby skin pale white as well her her baby.

"We waited to long"he says with guilt as he stares at the dead mother and child. He then turns to his men"well keep checking them! Keep looking!"he orders determined to find some alive.

Ameila was shown asleep as her chest slowly moving up and down before it stops as she passed away in her sleep peacefully her hair was dark and covered with ice as it lays around her like a halo as her skin was pale with blue lips as she layed beside rose who was singing softly as jack lays there limp with his hair coverd in ice as his skin was pale white with blue lips.

Ameila appares out of her body her skin back to its tan color with her hair in curls and the dress she wore when she first boarded the Titanic as she looks at her self before her frozen body next beside rose with sad eyes that she didn't make it.

Rose was shown looking up at the night sky as she sings while holding jacks hands she sees a light in the distance as she gently turns her head seeing a lifeboat.

"Jack" she says as her voice was harshly do to the freezing cold. She gently turns on her side as she gently shakes jacks arms"jack"but he does not move."jack"she continues to shake his arm as she looks towards the life boat before looking back at jack.

She turns her head Amelia"ameila"she says but the little girl didn't move.

"Jack ameila there's a boat"she says as she continues to shake shaking him and then ameila but they still do not move over open there eyes. Rose started to get a dreaded feeling as she stares at jack and amilea before shaking him but his body just rocks against the board she was laying on"jack.... ameila...jack.... Amelia!...jack!"she says shaking his arm not wanting to believe he or the little girl are dead as tears well up in her eyes"there's a boat guys"she gently cry's but nothing happens as she stares tearfully at them before looking at the boat passing by. She lays her head down on her arm gently sobbing giving up.

But she remembers the promise she made to jack and ameila"come back"she says before lifting up her head "come back"she says with a croak but they couldn't hear her as she stared at the boat"come back. Come back. Come back!"she continues to call out but they still couldn't hear her.

Mr lowe was shown as he looks around "hello! Can anyone hear me!"he calls out as the boat moves forward.

"Come back"rose cry's as she shivers from the cold skin white and blue lips she then looks at jack with tearful eyes before looking at there hands as she gently pulls her hand with some force break the ice between there hands as jacks body sloats for a minute do to her holding his hand"I'll never let go I promise"she says tearfully before gently kissing his hand as he starts to sink into the water before letting go as she watches him slowly sink down before she couldn't see him anymore as she sobs.

She then turns to ameila gently rubbing her face"I am so sorry"she says with tears kissing her forehead.

She then slowly moves her way off the board until she flips into the ice cold water with a soft splash before swimming through her way to the officer on the chair as she breaths heavily as she swims.

She makes it to the chair as she holds on while grabbing the whistle from the dead officer before putting it between her lips as she blows the whistle loudly.

Mr lowe turns to the noise having heard it"come about!"he orders as he has them turn the boat around. Nelanie turns with blank eyes as she sees rose they blowing the whistle while holding on to the chair for dear life.

Ameila watches with a soft smile "until we meet again rose"she says before disappearing back to Titanic.

It's been over 100 years as ameila appears with the others that died on Titanic as she was then picked up Jack as she smiles "jack"she says with a big smile hugging him.

"Where's my hug"she hears rose as they turn around seeing her in a beautiful white dress they were all reunited again in haven as they hug with tears before rose kisses jack after 100 years as everyone cheers as a white light surrounded them.