Awakening.

Blank.....

Everything was blank your mind my being the space around me it was....dark when I opened my eyes I were met with nothing staring back at me except the dark abyss you were on the ground lying down my neck hurt I sat up and looked around but were met with the same darkness until you stood up you brushed myself off and suddenly out of the corner of my vision you saw something glowing....I looked up and sure enough there it was.

A floating clear screen it was glowing (f/c) and the words were in white it read-

You are one of millions of humans and more than that on of a million that the bad sans have killed.

You have been selected based on your specific skill and soul trait to be brought back in some form but at a cost you will get to live your life travelling the universe but you will have to follow the bad sans a group of skeletons that destroy universes.

Your main goal will be to check the code of the universe they are destroying and make sure it's being destroyed properly if not then it's your duty to destroy the rest of the code before it becomes a bug due to recent events we decided to choose one person to do this job it's very dangerous. As such you will be appointed special abilities at random but one of such will be to check code.

Do you except and continue on living differently or permanently die?

Yes—no?

"w-wait what?! I have so many questions......w-why me??? Soul trait? Who are the bad sans?!......what abilities would I be given?!.........one way to find out I guess......"

yes

It was dark again but then there was at least some source of light and bright one two you open your eyes to be in a vast what looks to be a wasteland it's only white everywhere there is nothing else it's almost blinding you sit up to see the (f/c) screen again this time it says to test your abilities....

"huh....why in gods name did I say yes.....it said that I should at least be able to see code??? Erm...."

I focus and close my eyes and try to think of the screen that I saw then I feel something tingling at my fingertips I open my eyes and there it is a screen! But....what dose it do you look at it more closely and it has my name at the top it's my stats

"Wait so it's like a video game?! Im great at Video Games! Let's see what it says about me...."

"(Y/n) (l/n)" (catastrophe)

lv 1

Hp:120/120

Weapon:wings

armour:none

gold:none

"what dose it mean weapon wing.....? And what dose it mean catastrophe is that my name here...?"

I sits there for a few seconds letting that settle in then I realize I should be and angel right dose that mean I should have wings like an angels is that what it meant I turn slightly to see your back and to your horror you do have wings but they are definitely not an angels they are pitch black and huge the wings have to be at last 9 feet long way bigger than you are

"w-what?! H-how what am I?! W-what is this happening to me?! What now....?"

I decided to look around you start to wander and then I start to see tons of blue strings hanging from the ceiling or well-from nowhere...they seem like they go on forever-

"what are these hm....I wonder should I follow them-not like I have anything better to do!"