47. Hurt. Healed. Growing.

When you miss someone it wants to make you cry, whine and hurl things at his pictures

When you miss someone it wants to make you cry, whine and hurl things at his pictures. I have been to all three stages in three days. My husband just didn't leave alone, he took everything that makes me better, with him. Shea with him. What was left was, snappy, sarcastic and rude Ahaana. The amount of stink eyes I have thrown at my team and Joey, has been insane.

Missing someone doesn't mean you constantly thought of them. No, it's so much more than that. I missed my husband when Adv called me to have lunch—daily it would be my husband's call or his entire presence that came to take me with him so we have lunch with our siblings. I missed my husband when I was in pain and wanted to curse someone—my husband. I yearned for him when I spotted peonies on a flower shop— if he was here, he'd definitely get me those just because I'm on my periods and the flowers looked too 'Shea-beautiful' and beautiful Shea got to have those.

I longed for him when I was around million of people, and I longed for him more when I was in closed walls of our house, our bedroom alone. I missed him even though we were constantly in touch, but I missed his sneaky winks. His teasing smiles. His gentle, flirty touches. His throaty laugh. His eye rolls. His tired sighs. I missed him breathing in my hairs. These three days has been pure hell for me and I'd make sure my husband doesn't step an inch away for me for coming two weeks, to make up for these three days.

"Bhabhi, we're here." I blink my eyes a few times, focusing my gaze on Hood's face and then out of the car window. We are parked outside the tower. I collect my bag, water bottle and phone. "Thankyou, Robin. Would you like to come up for a coffee?" I ask him, he generally agrees.

"I would but Sahil would probably kick my ass." Robin replies making me look at him confusion. "Why would he? You had coffee and dinner even with me yesterday and day before yesterday." I keep the car door locked.

"Because your husband asked me." Of course he did, fluffer. I shake head at him and my husband, sliding down the car seat.

"Whatever. You want that coffee or not?" I repeat my question, he keeps smiling crazily and shakes in negative. "I have a date." I mentally roll eyes at his response.

He means one night stand, Sahil told me all about his after work life. But I don't blame the guy, he was badly hurt by the love of his life and since then he only looks for physical satisfaction from his dates. He also makes that extremely clear with the woman he gets involved with, but some just doesn't want to acknowledge that after he's slept with them. Hood proudly says it's because of his outstanding performance in the bed. Yikes to the image!

"Fine. Suit yourself. Drive safely. Bye." He nods to my instructions and waves in return. I know he won't leave till I'm safely in the elevator, so I head inside the tower and to the elevator. He turns the engine on when the door starts sliding close, I wave at him. He grins driving away.