Boys Pt 2!!

Bondage, orgasm control, milking, sadism, aftercare

Both boys were rendered completely helpless. Just as you left them, they were tied down, gagged, blindfolded, deprived of all kinds of sensation. They both tried locking legs and squirming together, setting each other free, any kind of escape. Of course, you tied them down tight. There was no way they could get themselves free.

You got bored 3 hours in and decided that you would torture the boys while they suffered.

They hadn't noticed you came back so H/N1 jolted the minute you rubbed a finger down his chest. You keep walking, making it to your other boy, H/N2 you tease him a little more, rubbing his nipples and pinching them a little. The cutie squirms at your touch and starts to mumble. "M-mhmmyyyy~"

You ruffle both boy's hair and turn off the machines, then back on, then back off again. Every time there was a change, they would shout and struggle. For the last time, you turned it back on. "Hhn!~"

You paused for a second wondering which boy's moans you liked more and then you thought, even if just for a second how nice it would be to hear their shouts of pain.

You take both their earplugs out, "Boys, how do you feel about me getting a little physical with your punishment? Does it sound good?" H/N1 nods immediately and H/N2 does so as well. "Good boys."

You walk to get some toys. You grab your favorites, a whip, a paddle, and some candles.

You start by pouring little drops of wax on each boy's chest. Both squirm at the touch of the hot liquid on their skin and though you can't see their eyes, you can tell that they're closing them as they wince. You start pouring the wax closer to each boy's nipple, making them shudder even more.

"Mph!"

"Shh~"

You move the wax lower, and lower closer to H/N1's dick which is still being sucked on by that machine. "Nh- Nh- Hnhh!~"

You take their gags out. "How are my boys doing?"

"Ah. Good, Y/N."

You take your paddle and whack the boy who responded. "You're supposed to call me mistress, mutt." You smack H/N1 again.

"Fuck! I'm sorry!- I'm sorry mistress!"

"M- m- uhm.. Am I supposed to call you mistress um uh too?"

"Only if you want to." You respond to H/N2 still smacking the other boy. "Are you sorry, boys?"

"Mhm!" "Yes!" they both respond at the same time.

"Good." You whip each of them once then give both kisses on their foreheads.

"You boys did so good. How many times did you cum?"

"I came 5 times, miss," H/N1 responds.

"I came 7 time times... Mistress..." H/N2 nervously responds as well.

"Good boys. Who wants some dinner? Want to watch a movie? You boys can pick."

"Mhm.."

You three continue to talk as you untie them. "I'll make you guys some curry."

"That sounds good right now miss.."

"It's okay sweetie the play is over. You can go back to calling me whatever you want, okay H/N2?"

"Right, okay Mommy!"

You take the boys to go drink their soup and you cuddle and fall asleep to old movies you used to watch when you were kids. "Good night boys."

AN: Which boy is your favorite?? I based H/N1 off my current bf and H/N1 off one of my exes whom I'm still good friends with today. They're both so nice in different ways n shit I should def write a fluff chapter for each if you guys want!!